Reviews for The Octal Organization
Junior VB chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Grandioso inicio.

Me gustaria leer otro capitulo.
Great start.

I would like to read another chapter.
Shade the Hero chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
This is awesome. So in character and totally loving the banter between the group. Would love for this story to continue as I am a fan of both series. Heck, I'd love to see how Sheldon and O-Neill would interact. Who would win? Jack's witty comebacks or Sheldon's geek speech?
Midnight Sacrilege chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
I love this. Everyone is so excellently written and in character, and I can't get over how amazing (and/or catastrophic) a meeting between Sheldon and Rodney would be. I wonder how he'll manage to keep the secret...
gatehead81 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Epic...loved it :)
moregoth chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Awesome!
DarknesstoLight chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Wow this story has so much potential. The crew from big bang getting involved in the Star Gate program...priceless
Ridara aris mae chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
OMG

Okay so this is aaawesome
Lazarus.357 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
This one - definitely - needs a SNORK warning.

You hit all the Big Bang Characters Dead-on, and I agree - finding out Worm-Hole X-treme is real? - would definitely put Sheldon out to lunch...

Although - somehow - I just had this vision of Sheldon with a Tokra? - incredible knowledge - balanced against his incredible phobias.
hrhdana chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
the stargate is the one thing that would blow sheldon's mind, isnt it! good one! he'd faint when he met teal'c!
Kissa Lady chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
You have an incredible grasp of the characters. Your story was very entertaining. Great work.
Wonderland-fae chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I really wish that you would update this. I need to know what happens next :)
Lucas43 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
That was so on the mark for all of the characters of Big Bang Theory. This story makes me wonder if Sheldon wil either have a nervous breakdown, or will he go finally go bonkers.
skipper 1337 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
It is a very interesting start and I eally hope there will be more chapters. Please update!
Razzbaby chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Oh I liked this! I wish you had more. This has a great direction... Even if Sheldon went to Cheyenne Mountain to meet with Carter and McKay and also meet O'Neill. What a field day that would be! LOL.. OMG... good story.
ShippingIsMyBusiness chapter 1 . 2/2/2011