Reviews for Buy The Hour
Jack Karl chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Sexy.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
ohh! me love this so much hooker Reid is the best
Queen Ven chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
that was good make more
XxZessxX chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Sweet
They both in love :D Derek could help Reid but if Spencer doens't want to...
well they have to meet like this again and again. But derek should continue asking Spencer and one day he will say "Help me" :3
Really sweet!
kind regards ;D
RideEmLikeACowboyJazzy chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I liked it. Another one that I think could be longer. Spencer could eventually stop whoring himself out for money and they could date and fall in love.
FFAddict91 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Great fic! Given such a broad prompt, I'm really glad you picked this pairing. I really enjoyed it, thanks so much for writing!
bratri.v.zbrani chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
OMFG, won't you please write a sequel to this?

PLEASE?
RavensPoeticSoul chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
will this be continued? please say yes?
xtake-me-awayx chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Oh. Oh my.

There should be more. Like... another chapter where Morgan actually helps Reid out and they fall in love like any good hooker story. :) you probably don't have time enough to do that, and the story is great as it is... so I'll jsut pretend.

Amaazing story! :)
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Your usual great story but I hated the end. Also the fact that Reid is still "working" for others beside Morgan makes me angry, icky, sad? Because Morgan doesn't believe in the "Pretty Woman" Syndrom or Reid likes what he does? Or maybe Reid is too proud or shy or what to want to only be with Morgan. Now I'm all upset! I need to find a happy story or get a life whichever comes first!
Shabby Abby chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
i really liked this story. could there be another chapter?
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
awww this is so cute but why does spence have to be a escort thats not right but at least derek is the one making him scream
The Little Things That Matter chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
OMFG! You should consider continuing this story! It's fuckin amazing! And i dont usually curse when reviewing someone.[ continue this story.
HunnyBunny83 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I really enjoyed this story. I've read some other stories with Reid as a prostitute, but this story is just so much more believable than the others I've read. Reid is just too intelligent and too gorgeous to end up as a low-end prostitute. I think this could make a really interesting multi-chapter story that you could explore. I hope you consider doing so. Thanks.
save the sharks chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Could you continue the story.