Reviews for Smug
shadowcat012 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Haha! Loved reading this! Of course the Doctor wouldn't be as collected as River when it comes to spoilers! He'd just spill them left and right by just assuming she'd already know. :)
Runt the Brave chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
This mad4 me laugh! The Doctor and River are so character in character it's frightening! Are you sure you're not Steven Moffat in disguise?

"just the time-complicated anomaly I was looking for" . Best line to describe River, EVER!

The only thing that could make this better was less hoping about; slightly longer sections so you can't see from page break to page break in one scoll of the screen (and I have a netbook!) and it would be great.

And the scene about the manual and Gallifreyan was really good. It had me laughing SO HARD!
rosexknight chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Omg Isolith that was amazing! I swear your stuff is the best ) I can't wait to read more of your stories!

I love how you made the Doctor all protective and smug with her in this. That's totally him. D and River was perfect too. You got them both down. Live the relationship with them, and the wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey-ness of their relationship. Brilliantly written! Keep it up! Can't wait for more!
PrettyPinkOrchard chapter 1 . 9/7/2010