Reviews for Happily Ever
awesome but still sad :(
Er-my-nee Weasley chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I know what you mean.
CaptainThetaSigma chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Brilliant! Not what I expected, but still fantastic. I agree; it would be better for them both to die than for one to live without the other. Looking forward to reading more about them after death!
Droupy48 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I loved it! I've always thought the same thing, that living without your twin would be worse than dying. I was sooo mad at jk for that one, and I'm glad I'm no the only one :)
The Scratch Man chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Yay! There's a semi-happy ending for once! Also, call me cruel or something, but I always thought that if the twins died, they ought to die together. It just seems right.

Kudos to you!

TSM
SokkasFirstFangirl chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I always found it unfair that George had to get by without his twin.

Merlin's beard they're twins! They aren't supposed to be seperated like that! :,(

Poor Holey Saint Georgie...

Very well written, LMAO at the toilet seat. Trust Gred and Forge to remember that one! XD
Jesse DaClean chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Feels weird reading something angsty, as I just read some of your humor stories. But loved it.
lialovegood chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I agree with you completely. Having George live without Fred is unimaginable, but if they had died together neither would have to go through that kind of pain.
Nek0Nek0 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
I agree. One can't live without the other
kitty-whiskers chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I actually agree with you, during DH I tried to imagine what it would be like being a twin and having your twin die, and it seemed kinda depressing. It probably would have been better if they died together, but I'm sure Fred's spirit is helping out George as he continues through life (the exploding toilet was funny!)
Boots'N'Opals chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I really love this! It's nice that you do include angst and humor. Aww, I love how they both die in each other's place... it's sad but amazing at the same time. And, that could be completely tragic, but you made it good instead. Love it, thanks for an amazing story.
sleepynightvale chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Yup. That's how it was supposed to happen! Great job!
B. Noir chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I love this fic! I remember hoping before D.H was published, that J.K wouldn't do anything to twins. Or that both would die and not just one. :(