Reviews for Chasing Forever
nhrc chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
as i wrote once:

I do not remember ever reading "bones", so love without saying the words.
All his thoughts crowded his beloved's one - and it eats me to the core.
When He describes her "his", and a description of body piercing and hair undone for his eyes only.

Chromosome 24? I'll have to do homework.
(Looking dazed to understand) what? That's how you finish the story? Without knowing what Jim .. Oh Jimmy decides?
Sadist writes!

I liked the focus on bones and even the action I do not like mostly, I had a really good time.
I forgot my shock when I realized that Jimmy has a Vagina
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Good job
em chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
this was awesome and sweet and awesomely sweet :) i hope you put up the second half one day, or just write more like this (hinthint) ;)
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
WAAAGH, have I ever told you how amazing you are? Well, you're amazing on so many levels.
bella-chan16 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Love this! You could totally go some where with this. *Hint hint* Bones is so sweetly possessive (it's bad that I find this a turn on) and your Jamie is well done. Fem!Jim usually get mucked up some were along the lines and Jim becomes less Jim but your Jim is definitely Jim-ish.

Heart
-Bella
Desiallen16 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
i loved this!
Colonelengle chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Ohhh. This is really good. I hope you finish this fic cuz I am HOOKED. )

I'm surprised Bones didn't use the C24 in a panic when her throat was slit. I know I would have if my loved one was in that position (and I was a Enhanced Human ;) )

Keep up the great work.
BrokenAngel1753 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
love the idea of this cross-over will there be more?
tfbl chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
How about an update over here?
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
This is lovely!
First Lady Lestat chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
hurry back with more soon
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
oh wow nice i love this idea lol so much fun!
Peachly chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I really like this. Very interesting. Love Bones' characterization.

Just a quick question. Does everyone know that Bones has the 24th chromosome? Or has he been keeping it secret and just changing lives every so many years? It seemed like they knew since they sent Bones down there alone, but I wasn't sure.
WITCH WERE chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Oh this is really good. Um slight crossover with Doom? Is that right? I have vague recollections of reading a BtVS cross there...

accidental romanticism

I love that. The concept itself is very Bones for some reason. I liked that Spock sent Bones after her. It made it seem that while Spock cares for his Captain he knows that Bones loves her enough to die for her.

Excellent as always,