Reviews for Not A Coward
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
That was really good, in a sad, sad way. And I do agree with the point he's making. Great job :)
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Standing Ovation O.O
Jamieson Zed chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Excellent. A short story, but an immensely powerful one. Loved it.
TeamDean79 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I. LOVED. It. IT WAS AMAZING AND I LOVED IT AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHY YOU HOPE J. K. ROWLING NEVER SEES THIS.
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Wow, nice job. :)
Saissister chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
:D loved it
DragMeDownToYou chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Awe this is Awesome! poor harry :(
Elizzza chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Excellent. I never understood the whole htinking behind the Potter stories. Oh, they are entertaining and a good read, but the logical flaws ... Snape's thought are well written. Thank you
Dumbledore-The-Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Wow. I like this idea. :) Good job.
Omnicat chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Your stats page must be a blast. :) You might never read this, and you might not think much of it anymore after the 61 that came before me, but I liked what you wrote and wanted to make that known.
Mel J1701 chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Very accurate depiction of Snape. For all his bitter and sullen attitude, he's the only who has ever really see Harry for what he was: just a young boy who had no right for have the weight of the world placed on his shoulders. It leaves you wondering just who are the 'bad' ones in the HP-verse.
DarkAngel048 chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
write new fics soon!
Mistress-ebony chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Very good. I've always enjoyed this type of story, the monologues, cause you get to see the inside of one person's mind and the rest of the characters are merely outside objects to be searched, figured out or ignored.
whitehound chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
That sounds like our boy - virtuous, logical and sour!
goddessa39 chapter 1 . 9/18/2005