Reviews for The love accident
Queen of the Scorpions chapter 16 . 4/4
Nooooooooooooo! THIS IS NOT OKAY!
Queen of the Scorpions chapter 13 . 4/3
Harry, No! Why? Aw, Voldie needs a hug.
Queen of the Scorpions chapter 9 . 4/3
Poor Draco.
Queen of the Scorpions chapter 8 . 4/3
Harry, you're mind has gone to dark places, and its hilarious. This story is amazing, I love it.
Queen of the Scorpions chapter 7 . 4/3
Harry, obviously Voldemort did this to protect you. Honestly you're such a tard sometimes.
Queen of the Scorpions chapter 6 . 4/3
Erm... gosh. Horrible timing, Ron. Really horrible.
Queen of the Scorpions chapter 4 . 4/3
dun, dun, dun. Creature the traitorous... wait, a house elf cannot betray their master. What was I thinking? What's going on?
Queen of the Scorpions chapter 3 . 4/2
Sure, Voldie, that's exactly why you're asking Harry to... hold on... Voldemort just asked Harry to run away with him. He, he, he. Smooth, Voldie.
Veneya chapter 21 . 11/24/2017
lovely sequel
Syllan chapter 21 . 11/17/2017
Reading your story has been all that I have done in the past 2 days! I have laughed, gasped, grinned and pretty much worshiped every word on my screen. This is without doubt the best (and not just Harrymort!) fanfiction I have ever had the pleasure of reading. I give it a week before I'm tearing into it again...

The way you slowly built up Harry and Voldemort's relationship is perfectly realistic, and I can't thank you enough for this. It's stories like these which stay with you forever.

I would have liked to leave a detailed review but I just can't find the words to express how much I enjoyed reading your fic. :) It'll stay with me forever.

(SecretlySyllan Deviantart)
Guest chapter 9 . 3/18/2017
also i love your story to bits but can harry and voldemort not be so damn horny all the time?
Guest chapter 3 . 3/18/2017
I read the cave incident in one go. I don't know why more people haven't found this and your brilliance. You truly have a talent in tying things up and making believable solutions that are FREAKING AWESOME and PLAUSIBLE. Holy mother of god. Seriously. I am fangirling so hard.

Things I don't like as much- Harry's sort of aggressive tendencies towards Voldy (I'm honestly creeped out by the "molestation" thing, I hope you didn't mean it in the way I see it, but still...), the fact that Voldemort is super OP and has the powers of Merlin (meh honestly the rest of your story was so awesome I can easily overlook this, since it's what every bestselling fiction/ magic story is doing nowadays cough cough naruto cough cough elder wand cough cough- well you get the point)

BUT you are a brilliant writer and despite the occasional typo and longwindedness I honestly can't remember enjoying a story this much since the Dark Prince which was a freaking masterpiece.
Saroyamal chapter 21 . 3/6/2017
I've read this story and its prequel three times, and I just can't get enough. I bet I would go back to read it again and again in the future, and if, by any chance, there would a sequel featuring a certain Professor Riddle and Supervisor Harry, I would be...thrilled, to say the list. Words do not suffice to express my full love for the two storie and the characters in it. It's amaizingly written, and I still pondered over how...how...such a canonical Voldemort might gradually fall in love with one equally canonical Harry Potter, and I don't feel anyone is out of character...The plot is reasonable...
RustyAuthor chapter 5 . 10/28/2016
Sorry about my previous review. I didn't mean to write it. just an error in my phone.
I love your story very much cause it is really different from another story. It is kinda give a "real" feeling cause Voldemort and/or Harry not to powerful. I like how you write their development in 'falling in love' deparment, ut makes voldemort cute because his cluelessness.
Thank you for your story.
RustyAuthor chapter 5 . 10/24/2016
bxmybbc bc bv .vvxcstuuyikyugkgvv vgvgffgbvk bm mcxcxddkuiyn