Reviews for Whatever Doesn't Kill You
Frostfyre chapter 2 . 9/20/2013
Utterly fantastic. I wish we'd gotten Makes You Stranger.
madscientistproduction.01 chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
Wow! I've avoided circus origin stories, because the potential for butchering the Joker's character is just too high. But I saw "Whatever Doesn't Kill You" and I thought 'Why not?' I am so glad I clicked on this story, because it is absolutely AMAZING! The way you transitioned from Jack to the Joker was phenomenal, and most people screw that up. I haven't checked your profile page to see if you have posted the sequel yet, but I definitely will.
geeeorge chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
that was awesome:)

I love your perception of The Joker and Harley's initial relationship.

seriously, 'twas trés bien!
geeeorge chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
that was awesome:)

I love your perception of The Joker and Harley's initial relationship.

seriously, 'twas trés bien!
RedheadObsession chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
Awsome! Can't wait for the sequel!
Miss Gypsy Willow chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
This was just... There are no words. It was one of the most creative and original things I've ever read. I loved it from start to finish, it was truly amazing.

Fancy-Pants Lockhart chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
That was amazing! I was intrigued from start to finish. Good job :)
L.D chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
amazing story!

loved every second :D

can't wait for the sequel.
neverlasting-legend chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
Amazing. That was a totally different approach to the Joker than I had ever read. Not that its saying much mind you seeing this is only my second Batman fiction I've read but still. Reading this gave me the jitters because you totally worked his characterization to show his slow decent into the Joker. I sincerely hope you make a sequel where perhaps Harleen finds Harley Quinn and with that, the decks complete.
chisora chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
This was a great conclusion and I definitely can't wait until the sequel. I was surprised to see that you used Mirror Mask in reference. In a good way though, because I can definitely see how it reflects in the story. That movie was amazing. I like the idea of Harley creating The Joker, its very different, and something I wouldn't have thought of. Its also very romantic, if morbidly so. You did well writing from The Joker's POV too. I can't even imagine how hard it must have been to try to get his personality right.
BreathOfNocte chapter 2 . 9/8/2010
I still love the Joker, because he's so fabulously bonkers, but have to admit - Harley's a little less intriguing at present. No fault of yours, darling, that's what her personality IS, but I've never been fond of Harleen... I do love the acrobat business, though - I think it suits her well, despite having nothing to do with her canon career. :) Branching out it so fun.

And is it horrible that I think Jack emulating her scars is the sweetest thing?
BreathOfNocte chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Ooooh, I'm really excited for this. A little weird (in a but-you're-supposed-to-be-a-nutcase sort of way), to see the non-villiany sides first, but I adore the way you delve into people like this, let us see all the ticking before you break the clock. Anxiously awaiting more. :)
keske chapter 1 . 9/7/2010