Reviews for Lo and Behold
Hungergamesguru chapter 10 . 1/4
Nope I just can't with her pregant with gales child. Nope nope nope. I'm sorry I really tried to get in and read this story but I just can't even about that lol
lola chapter 13 . 7/29/2014
really pregnant with gales kid? I hate you man
RainbowHoboMustache chapter 9 . 6/4/2014
I'm done! This is a Katniss and Peeta story. Not a Katniss and Gale story. Way to go. You ruined it.
dillydill11 chapter 111 . 1/12/2014
I loved it!
Potterfan chapter 15 . 11/30/2013
I liked where your story was going, I just couldn't stay hooked on it. I gradually lost interest, so I think I'm going to stop reading it now. Hopefully it gets better for those who are reading it, I just can't see Gale, Peeta and Katniss acting like this. Sorry!
livster01 chapter 9 . 11/5/2013
Ffhrfvhhgc h

GALE'S CHILD?!

Brhdgdhbdhandvhsbdh!
BlondeKatniss chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
ohhhh...

plot twist! Peeta is a shadow hunter, Katniss has been secretly going to Hogwarts and Prim is actually the little girl from the First of the Year music video. :0

That would have been cool.
BlondeKatniss chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
mwahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa
Sorry, I just get so excited. :3
Olyvia chapter 63 . 6/21/2013
There is like a freakin' dead guy standing in her room! I LOVE IT! But, I am utterly lost...
Applesauce chapter 18 . 6/21/2013
That scared the crap out of me!
Olyvia chapter 7 . 6/21/2013
OH SHIT! Is Katniss pregnant? I gotta ask!
thespookyredsparkle chapter 97 . 6/8/2013
You should sing on youtube! And you can never have too much fluff! :D
thespookyredsparkle chapter 96 . 6/8/2013
It was rather cool, but i dont want haymitch to die! I read a fanfic when he died and i almost cryed!
thespookyredsparkle chapter 95 . 6/8/2013
I dont know what "spooning" means...and im not sure i want to.
thespookyredsparkle chapter 94 . 6/8/2013
Well, if this button is only for people who think it sucked, then i shouldnt be writing this. I really liked it. They love each other so much! D
1,028 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »