Reviews for The FOOLISH adventures of Ichigo and Dracula
seriously chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I reported your story for abuse.

It is okay to poke a bit of fun at the story/anime, but completely bashing it is unacceptable. People come here to read about there fav character that they know, and the characters in this are just way to ooc.

In the guidelines, it state that stories with non-fictional characters are NOT allowed, this applies to Tite Kubo. The guidelines also state that chat/script format entires are also not allowed.

Seriously troll, read the guidelines before you post.
Light Lamperouge chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
UPDATE! THE TOILET LIGHT IS GREAT!
ravensterling123 chapter 4 . 2/4/2011
XD XD Such a funny story 33 Great chapter D
Light Lamperouge chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Huaaa!

Ichigo killed Karin and Yuzu?
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I am reviewing your fanfic, because you asked me to via PM. Before I even get started, I am going to say I treat new fanfic writers the same as I do old writers as being new never excuses bad writing. I really have problems taking your fanfic seriously at all.

...

- Your fanfic lacks respect. There is a difference between simply poking fun of the flaws in your favorite fandom, and bashing the fandom that you are writing for. No where in this fanfic, to you poke fun of it. You simply bash it. This isn't funny.

- Perhaps you were trying to write a crackfic. However, crackfic does not equal poor writing, and it doesn't mean doing any random thing. The well written ones actually plan out what they are doing, and have some sort of rhyme and reason. Yours lacks that.

- It clearly states under guidelines, under "Entries not allowed", that "stories with non-historical and non-fictional characters: actors, musicians, and etc." are not allowed. In other words, you are not allowed to write Tito Kubo into your fanfic.

- It also clearly states under guidelines, also under "Entries not allowed", that "chat/script format and keyboard based entries" are not allowed. Your fanfic is completly script format. Might I add, it is script format that is incorrectly used.

- The characters are OoC. Since you are new, I'll explain that OoC means out of character. People read fanfics because they want to read about the characters they know and love, not some fake look alike. OoCness should always be used with care, and with good reason. This, just doesn't cut it.

- Your fanfic is completly sloppy. You don't spell out numbers. You capitalize things making the fanfic aqward to read.

...

In your PM, you wrote that "if [I] like Isshin, [I] would love [your fanfic]". I highly suggest not to assume that people will like something, because their favorite fandom or characters are in it. Particularly if you aren't taking care to respect the fandom or characters.

Also, if this is the quality that you are going to post, you run the risk of heavy handed critiques (like mine), flames and people accusing you of being a troll. (A troll is someone who purposly writes badfic.)

Also, I suggest not going and PMing people for reviews. If you had taken time to read my profile, you would have found out that I am a critiquer. Also, it looks like you are writing simply for the reviews, and not because you have a great idea you want to share.
Writing bunny chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
The beginning was kind-of funny, but it quickly turned into exactly the kind of style I dislike.
aizzoma73 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
interesting...O.o It's a bit random for my tastes.
swirlheart chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
random but funny. Not bad for your first story -
Mungetsu chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
The way you treated Kubo wasn't nice... Kubo would be sad if he read that. ...Or he'd be laughing his head off. I don't know.

Gaah! You need to double-space the script format, man! It's hard for me to read this because the spacing makes it look like an essay! But it looks kinda funny, so I'll subscribe.