Reviews for Besties
MlleEmmaMlle chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Hilarious! I absolutely loved the plot, the characters and the rest of it. keep writing!
Lost In Belgium chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Great story! Hope there was no lasting damage!
Mr. Shy Rockstar chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
ROFL! Nurses are scary :P Remember this!

Lol amazing story :D IT was fuckawesome!

-Many hearts and leghumps-

Panda
catslovesushi chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
First off, that is pretty much my version of camping... not some deep woods, pee in the bushes thing for me. I'll take a tent but it has to be on a campsite.

Dudes, I was getting oogy when Peter thought he tore his ball sac (never thought I'd ever write that). And then he jumps into the pool, yeah I was expecting that.

What I didn't expect was the ending. OMG, I was laughing so hard! That was great! A fucking diaper! Awesome job!
NatalieLynn chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
That was fucking hilarious!
gredelina1 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Peter afraid of orange tabbies...getting his sack fondled by an old crazy lady...going back in only a diaper... God, my stomach is hurting from all the laughter! Hugs/Kikki
racejunkie chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
ok, i'm rollin' here! that was hilarious! kudos to the both of you for a job well done *clasps hands together and bows*
lynne0731 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
good lord you girls!
Vendell chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I love this o/s. Hey...where's my credit for the preread? Bunch of bitches, j/k love you! Great job!

W
ScuitoLover chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
ROFL! I love it! That could only come from the twisted-but-brilliant minds of the Whitlock Harem :-)