Reviews for And the words aren't quite real
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
I really liked it, minus the ending. I enjoy your style of writing!
ohprongs chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I love this.

(I nearly cried at the end again damn it)
Ceto chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Oh my god. This is really clever and cute. And the last line really had me laughing, it was so funny and adorable. Odd that even though smuch is a made up word, I could tell what she meant straight away. This was really really great :)
EIRINI1987 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
oh my god this one of the best stories i have ever read about lily and james...
Agnes Green chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
i cant believe more people havent commented on this one. its beautifully written. i like the fragility of lily, you dont see it portrayed quite this well often. the ending didnt really hit home (the last sentence especially) but it didnt take away too much from the magic of the moment. i really liked the grammer theme i thought that that was a clever touch. all in all, it was very enjoyable. good work :]
Lilamedusa chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
You know, made up words exist too, and at lest in spanish, they can be studied in morphology (linguistic morphology). I should know. I've been studying my ass off the last two weeks trying to be able to undo the structure of words like "hijoputa" and "emputizado". It isn't as ard as it sounds.

HUmmm... Your story!

It was really good! Leave aside thefact I'm in LOVE with LilyJames,it was cute and real, and sweet and REAL.

I think you're in love LOLz.

Great story! And it's a fav.
Kathryn chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Even made up words can't express how good this is. I really enjoyed it. Thanks.
SoUsay234 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
This is really good. I like, how at first, you use short sentences to give emphasis, the single words list is genius. And the last line of the first paragraph is amazing. The end, too, is great, and I loved the fact that it goes so well with the beginning. The title... simply wow. I loved it - actually I wrote as a phrase in my 'quote book' which happens rarely in FF.

One thing you could consider for improvement, though, is the REPETITIVE shortness of both, paragraphs and sentences. Because at times you use it well, and it gives emphasis to your paragraphs (eg. the first one) but then, there are paragraphs which need the longer sentences to create tension.

Don't take this too hard though, as I said this is an awesome story and I simply loved it.
Diane Langley chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
At first, I wanted to find you and stab you because you reminded me soooooooo much of Study of Language and how I once hated Mondays and Wednesdays. Haha. But then I loved it, and then it mentioned velvet, a very special fabric as we all know, and I got even moooooooore excited!

It was really good. Again, it was original. I love that.

You Lily you.