Reviews for Rollercoaster
klan chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
AWWWW me encantaa *.* yo también tenía ganas de matar a Travis jejejejejeje esta super bien XD
Reyna G. Daughter of Bellona chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I love this story it reminded me of a song I haven't heard in years! I also liked how you made it so that Travis confessed his love to Katie in the rain. Awesome story!
Mrs.DylanLightwoodIvashkov chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Cute! You should write more
Enchanted19 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I have to say your really good and this is very cuteeee :)
rosalinda pink chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
awww! I just love these two. I love how you spread the ff over a long period of time
snazzyflower chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Aww, that was really, REALLY cute. My head just wants to explode from the fluffiness. I LOVE FLUFF!
Hkkjdjkjnvsdkljnvdkfnj chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I liked it, but in my opinion it felt like Travis was only saying the things about love and stuf because Katie was going to cover him in a tree thing... I liked it but why is Travis such a butt? Katie seems a little off her rocker too...
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
This was amazing! Please keep writing great things like this!
DragonsAreReal chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
i love it. its really good.

you should read mine

its called:

Stealing Her Heart: A Tratie Fic
earth17 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
That was really goodd i liked the last line the best
magicallydeliciousxoxox chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Aweeee,, excellent job. :)
bewilder22 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Amazing!

~bewilder22
Bustedbyherparents chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
I loved it! You write really well, thanks so much for the time and effort you spent on this story. You should really write more...you have a ton of potential. Actually, you sound like you write a lot, but just don't post it. :D Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I'm not. But I'm just saying, for only having one story, this is really good. :D Keep writing!

Muzica
Coco Gold chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
i LOVE tratie fics. but this 1 is the BEST. I LOVE IT. keep it up. )
got2'heart'nico chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
love it and your right love is a roller coaster.