Reviews for War Baby
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
This fits so perfectly into the world of Twisted Canon that I've created... Wowed.

Can I treat Remus, Dora and kids to Subway instead?
Louey06 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
very nice. I liked it, the part at the end was sad but sweet
Ana chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Just one tip: when using a dash (and I was a little rusty on this topic so I looked it up), you have to type out the hyphen twice so that the construction doesn't appear as two words conjoined by a hyphen. Microsoft Word usually automatically corrects this, so the formatting probably just got lost in the shuffle. Also, I was taught to put spaces before and after the dash, but I think that rule might vary by region.

So, "She laughs-they both do-they always do-as they..." should be "She laughs-they both do-they..." or, as I would write it, "She laughs - they both do - they..."

(Also, many editors call them "em-dashes" because they're the length of the letter m.)

I hate to nitpick and I'm sure you can find some grammatical errors in this piece of advice, but that one little mistake was powerful enough to take me out of the world you're creating and to send me looking for the proper usage online.
Rush chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Damn. It's so sad. :'( Beautifully-written.
Bee's Girl chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Ah! I have so been craving a lil bit of Tonks/Remus!

Thankyou :D

Perfect timing ;)

Also, you know, the story was adorable cute. It made me laugh -and I always do-
scullyseviltwin chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
That was both intensely adorable/touching and heartbreaking. Great piece. You've got them spot on.
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
An interesting piece. Cute and sad. :) I see you went back to your usual style this time. I don't think I remembered to mention the other one was good like that.
Pheo chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Lovely story, MrsT! This sets a scene that is bound to be similar with Teddy himself when he grows into a man and hopefully forgives his parents as well. And the Happy Meal is so like our favorite couple.

It was fun to read one of your stories again! I'm afraid I haven't had as much reading or non-work writing time as I'd like lately, but escaping into one of your beautifully-written tales is always such a pleasure.
ishandtwofourths chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
oh, how delightful to find not just one, but two little fics from you in my inbox! it's been a while, hasn't it? i love the fact that you're still churning out stories. it also makes me feel kind of guilty, lol. ;)

but anyhoo - as always, simply wonderful. i STILL haven't reread 'deathly hallows', but this brings up an interesting question - what would it be like to raise a newborn in the midst of a war and being fugitives? quite a rollercoaster ride, i'm guessing. which sort of came through here, actually - i thought things were all nice and adorable at the start, but then realizing that remus and tonks were taking teddy to ted's grave was a bit of a downer. and yet the ending really conveyed a sense of hope. lovely job! and now off i go to read the other fic... yay. :)
alix33 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
"The Order have seen to that," he replies cheerfully, as if he really believes that his wife, like every new English mother, is concerned about the effects of the English climate on her child. "I knew Dumbledore had a penchant for knitting patterns, but I'd no idea so many of our male members had the skill on their CVs." - I bet in times past, Hogwarts would have offered a rudimentary knitting class, just because it is in Scotland, and according to Jamie Fraser, the male protagonist in the awesome Outlander series of books, all little Scottish girls and boys in at least the 18th century were taught how to knit.

"but the violet one worked through with daisy chains that came from Dedalus Diggle, who thought they were having a girl" - IMO, that blanket sounds pretty enough for a baby of either sex.

"Those kind enough to leave a review will get to share a Happy Meal with a scarf-wearing Remus. ;)" - Two treats, thus? As I have never had a McDonald's meal?
Bet-HPG chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Thanks sooo much for this. I've missed you so much. This is the only way i can make pace withon Harry Potter universe. Mi little heart still aches.
Glorious Clio chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
As usual, you seem to capture the tenuous but loving relationship between Tonks and Remus perfectly. I adored this story, especially the repetition of them laughing together. Lovely lovely job!
xLupinxLoverx chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
This was heartbreaking, but really shows the strength of their relationship... just beautiful. and it brought a tear to my eye! Excellent writing...