Reviews for Through Your Eyes
meburleson chapter 3 . 2/28
Fascinating out each of their characters have changed some given the reversal yet at the same time, they remain the same characters we know and love. Awesome job creating this world so far.
meburleson chapter 2 . 2/28
I love this chapter so much. There are so many wonderful things about it, from Joan's interactions with Annie to the "tech goons" protecting Annie and finally Auggie and Annie's awesome interactions. I love everything about it!
meburleson chapter 1 . 2/28
I'm excited to see this type of story explored!
Hazelmist chapter 7 . 8/6/2014
I don't remember if I ever reviewed this or not but I know I at least read the first few chapters before. I love this AU. Seeing Auggie as the cocky guy from the seventh floor and Annie as the blind genius is fascinating. I love how you've imagined all of this and I hope that one day you do decide to return to this story.
YoreReader chapter 7 . 8/5/2014
It saddens me to see this note but I am far from disheartened. I'm hopeful that you'll continue it sometime in the future. Good luck!
YoreReader chapter 6 . 8/5/2014
Danielle is simply precious, I love her. In fact, I love your supporting characters a lot. You build a pretty fly universe if I may be allowed to say so.

The sparks are slowly igniting, methinks. The question is: will they let it burn?
YoreReader chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
Jillian is intriguing. Being Joan's sister gives her cred in my book. But being her doppelganger? Sweet! I love Joan and now we have two running around?

Auggie's asking for Annie? Be still my heart. ;)
YoreReader chapter 4 . 8/5/2014
First off, the chemistry is just off the charts! I just had to get that out of the way because well, it's important to me. I just love your Auggie and Annie to bits!

As to the explosion... uh oh.
YoreReader chapter 3 . 8/5/2014
They're so cute and lovable together, I just want to squish them until they burst into rainbows! Too much? Okay, I'll stop.

Arthur and Joan are the best bosses ever. Auggie and Annie can't be any better. The dialogue's superb. Even their little quirks are excellent. You got this thing down!
YoreReader chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
Oh my goodness! Why the heck did I wait so long to read the next chapter in your story? I'm going to devour this baby in one sitting.

This chapter had me giggling so hard my stomach hurts. I just love it! I love that even with their roles juxtaposed, Auggie and Annie are still basically the same. Their personalities shine and I recognize them.

And they're a hoot, the both of them! I can't wait to know them all over again and go along for the ride. It's going to be an incredible journey, I bet.

So good, I can eat it up. ;)
Sam chapter 7 . 5/5/2014
I hope to se more of this story. Hope you get back in to the swing of writing.
LyraLollygagger chapter 7 . 1/26/2014
I know that this is on Hiatus, but I would love to see this story continued someday! I love the fact that you didn't just make the characters switch places, but you created their own backstories for being where they are now and working together. I've enjoyed reading it!
YoreReader chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
You know what? I've been meaning to do a search of Covert Affairs AU stories where Annie is blind and Auggie is not. So far, I haven't discovered any. Yours is the first I've encountered. I'm intrigued with how you'll develop the story. I'm also wondering if both their personalities will stay intact.

I wasn't going to start reading the story because I wasn't sure if it's on hold since the last date it was updated was in 2011. The story appealed to me because of the inverse circumstances. So I went ahead and read it but I'm still ambivalent on whether to continue. Will you update more?
Guest chapter 7 . 9/5/2013
Update? Please?
pandora576 chapter 7 . 8/30/2013
Any chance that you will be updating/finishing this?