Reviews for Comfort
Will-of-the-Night chapter 1 . 4/7
I think that if we saw Bleach behind the scenes it might be like this. Because, When in the series does Ichigo actually let his guard down like that? Nice story Tiro.
EMReader81 chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
I definitely needed to read Ichigo being taken care of. Continued good luck and energy with your writing.
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
Too sweet, this is like sappy crazy sweet.
Monokuma0420 chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
I would love to have a sequel to this where Hichigo goes and yells at every one for making Ichigo feel like he has to protect everyone and can't be protected himself. Awesome story! ;)
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
Soulmates. Literally. And completely platonically, too. Well done! I love it! Hey, if you can't rely on a part of your own soul for comfort, then who can you rely on? Excellent job!
naruto kurama chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
LOVE IT! XD This I so cute. there aren't a lot of stories like this, wish there were more but sadly not. Keep it up!
4701rose chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Awww . . .
Dark Starlight Nekomata chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Aw, that was so sweet! I started tearing up at the beginning. Thinking about Ichigo as well as Masaki's death makes me sad enough to cry. But was cute, when Hichi started comforting Ichi. That bit gave me the warm and fuzzies. :3
p3paula chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
"I'll keep ya safe, forever and ever"

Ahhh the things Shiro does that make me ship him with King.

Lovely work

I agree that too much pressure would just... be overwhelming at some point- ichi's just never took care of himself.
the dragon sprit chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Awww
Lilyannenora chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
It was so cute!
Usually I'm really not into sappy stories, but I like this one
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Love it. Absolutely love it, i mean, it so ( sad yet ) adorably undeniably cute!
Shiragiku-chaan chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
It's cute.
AnimeConPhotoWhore chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
*hugs* you are the best. This wasn't sappy but...being strong all the time is not good for the soul. Sometimes...its nice to feel that you don't have to be the strong one all the time. Anyways, nice one shot.
Shaliii chapter 1 . 10/29/2012