Reviews for Comfort
naruto kurama chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
LOVE IT! XD This I so cute. there aren't a lot of stories like this, wish there were more but sadly not. Keep it up!
4701rose chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Awww . . .
Dark Starlight Nekomata chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Aw, that was so sweet! I started tearing up at the beginning. Thinking about Ichigo as well as Masaki's death makes me sad enough to cry. But was cute, when Hichi started comforting Ichi. That bit gave me the warm and fuzzies. :3
p3paula chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
"I'll keep ya safe, forever and ever"

Ahhh the things Shiro does that make me ship him with King.

Lovely work

I agree that too much pressure would just... be overwhelming at some point- ichi's just never took care of himself.
the dragon sprit chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Awww
Lilyannenora chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
It was so cute!
Usually I'm really not into sappy stories, but I like this one
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Love it. Absolutely love it, i mean, it so ( sad yet ) adorably undeniably cute!
Shiragiku-chaan chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
It's cute.
AnimeConPhotoWhore chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
*hugs* you are the best. This wasn't sappy but...being strong all the time is not good for the soul. Sometimes...its nice to feel that you don't have to be the strong one all the time. Anyways, nice one shot.
Shaliii chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
moarrrrr... . loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I loved that! You did such a good job in conveying the emotions there. I also loved how you had 'Hichigo' telling Ichigo that he was worthy of being protected as well; too few writers focus on Ichigo's need to protect or the lack of protection that he has in return. Good job!

Jessie McCormack
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
:-) loved it!
wordsmeaning chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
This is adorable but I was wondering if I can continue this as like a multiple chapter story? Please say yes it would be a great honor.
kurgaya chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Aww that was so adorable!
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
:) it may have been sappy but i loved it :) Poor Ichigo...at least Hichigo can protect him :)