Reviews for A Perfect Match
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 22 . 12/10/2014
I've never read anything on the Hermione/ Marcus pairing before. Very creative and I enjoyed all the Slytherin plotting and interactions. Great plot and thank you for sharing!
theednamo chapter 22 . 8/11/2014
Best story I have read so far of Marcus and hermione
flyingberry chapter 5 . 6/23/2014
That was the cutest thing I have ever read. *-*
Serenity Blossom chapter 22 . 5/2/2014
Adorable ending. Good read!
Kim chapter 22 . 3/6/2014
I have never read a Hermione / Marcus story, but I loved it. I'm so glad I gave it a chance. Bravo!
Gotbooks93 chapter 22 . 9/25/2013
in the very rare world of Marcus and Hermione fanfiction, you have made an absolute gem. Really, really well done!
Guest chapter 22 . 8/16/2013
Great story! I had a lovely time reading it. I'm honestly a Dramione fan, but Marcus stole my heart and you make the pairing works! Your Marcus is a little bit different from other fanfictions where he is usually portrayed as silent and angsty. Your Marcus is lively, funny, and caring. I might have a little crush on your Marcus . Keep writing!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/15/2013
Your A/N on this chapter really cracks me up! LOL!
TheShiningStar chapter 22 . 8/14/2013
Awesome!
TheShiningStar chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
Aww! I love this story.
TheShiningStar chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
Omg! Perfect!
TheShiningStar chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Well! I am pretty sure it is Marcus. But I do wonder whom she was originally matched with.
LittleMissHugALot chapter 22 . 7/16/2013
love this so much.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/19/2013
I kinda hope she ends up with Malfoy... I'm a huge Dramione fan. And while I do like Marcus, what he did was just wrong. You've done a great job at writing how awkward they are as a couple... To make it seem like they really might not be 'the perfect match'
Ezzy658 chapter 22 . 5/15/2013
This couple is a total left field but I loved your story. Makes me want to read more Marcus and Hermione stories even though there aren't many.
Awesome job!