Reviews for Lady Bugs are Gay
His Lopsided Grin chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Uwaah! I shouldn't have read this! I mean, seriously?! I'm right here, holding my phone and scanning your hilarious story again while disregarding my cousins' stares. I'm swore not to laugh since Granny died! You made me broke my promise :/

But hey, thanks! This story made me forget my worries for a while Cx
CuttingFirst chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I was shaking with laughter the entire time and when I burst out laughing when Ruka started talking my sister slapped me saying I was crazy lol love it btw update this soon!
Mystery Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
This is funny. It's so much fun to read. Good job Mikan.
Michi Himawari chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
So Funny ! I Love it ! LOL ! **still Laughing** ! I want to know Natsume's Revenge though but this fanfic is good. Keep on Making More FanFics ! Fighting ! \(o)/
HaveYouSeenThisWizard390 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
That was totally hilarious, I was having a laughing fit in my room, I think my family have confirmed their suspicions that I am insane, I'm not, but try telling them that, that will make them have a laughing fit, oh well, it was good though, really good, never ever EVER delete it ok?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
he didnt deny it!

*gasp*

Lmfao

:p
AndreggvilJammer chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
...Narumi poking a mushroom out of depression is hilarious. Hotaru laughing out loud is unimaginable. Ruka feeling violated and going berserk is jawdropping. This is all true. But Natsume gay? THAT IS JUST... UNBELIEVEABLE AND TOTALLY PISS-ABLE. XD Poor Natsume...
Bunny-chan chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Hahahahaha! This story made me crack up. My favorite part was when Ruka started talking about the fact that he changed with and had a sleepover with Natsume. lol :)
papaya-san chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
This story was hilarious! I l-l-loved it soooooo much! I await your next story or one-shot...XD
Melsaurus chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I want my free cookie T_T Nowwy! Great One -shot : ) Keep 'em comin'
ichangedit chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
OMFG THIS STORY IS THE FUNNIEST STRORY I HAVE EVER READ ON FF!

~mexi leaving for tea!
Life's Eternal Sonata chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Whoah. I will never think of ladybugs in the same way again. Awesome story, thanks x
Miki Panda-chii chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
COOKIE! Hehe soz gud story I like it now where's MY COOKIE!
If only I were Creative chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
gud story! natsume the perv doing sumting to ruka lol umm and weres my cookie? :3
taimaken chapter 1 . 10/17/2010