Reviews for Football Fever
CourtneyScott chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Great ). Love the Reid/Faith interaction x D hah.
ingahauks chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Great story. I like all your stories what i have read. Keep up a good work.
Gary LeVox Girl chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
This story was really great!

You should try for a continuance or another story about the other sports Luke was in and Reid's responses etc. etc. D
momentshaveyou chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
fantastic! loved it! thanks
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
:D :D :D :D

Fantastic!
magi.genie chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
please dont stop just cuz their story did keep vidding and finish more stories im soo excited.. i've read like all your stuff..ya im such a crap reader i never review. this fic made me happy and miss reid less :) you should do something like filling in all the stuff they didnt do.. obv you dont have to but lol a birthday..ok ill stop now. thanks so much well done .. o i dont know if i told yout his but im magi134ema on youtube. so i usually comment over there cuz i love all of those.
heatherconner chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
what a fun story. I relaly enjoyed Reid and Faiths converssation and how reid kept talking about him and luke having sex. LOL. I just love the strong desire they have for each other. Thanks for writing!
ilyanietzsche chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
gwen's lure fics are the best.
HotButterfly12 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Gwennylou,

Loved this story. You are a great writer and my new favorite author on fan fiction. It was a way to end the day after that heartwrenching episode. Luke and Reid are so hot together and you've captured their chemistry perfectly. You should be writing the show instead of those idiot writers!
boriqua522 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
after today's heart wrench, gut spliting episode, this was nice. it was sexy and funny and i needed it after the constant tears. thank you for a break from all the angst.
msmurph chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
OMG, I loved it, I was cracking up. I Love "relationship" Luke & Reid! Was especially great to read it today! So cute. Write more soon!