Reviews for Morty's Incredible Gym
DragonWolfStar chapter 1 . 3/28
Adorable! I loved this little one-shot, thank you for sharing!
wideriss chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
this is hilarious! and I really like the Volkner/Flint friendship here!
FatedDusk chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
THIS STORY IS BEAUTIFUL.

I have nothing more to say one the matter.
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Oh my gawd, this just totally cracks me up. Volk? Seriously? Well, I suppose Flint's still alive because he's flint...and I don't blame mystery trainer for turning tail. It seems to me you've got hyphens instead of dashes, but apart from that I fell in love with this fic. Definitely something I'm going to come back to and read again. Maybe I should get back to my SS game too. My Eevee evolved into Umbreon too early and has screwed things up. And Volkner and Jasmine are just aww. Even if Jasmine didn't actually appear...
public enemy no. 5 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Ah, this was hilarious! Volkner WOULD be the OCD type, and that Trainer is just like, "WTF?" the whole time. XD
wolfeclipse25 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I love it how Volkner's ok with throwing himself into a dark abyss 58 times.
kitkit11183 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Holy cow. This was hilarious. I can see Volkner as an obsessive compulsive type as well. Also, poor trainer.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
That was hilarious!
Zuttii chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
This story was super awesome! Great job. I love how Flint completely freaks out when they fall over the edge XD
yootena chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Oh god, this was hilarious to read! I was laughing out loud! Yeah, I never thought of him that way but I can definitely see Volkner as the OCD type. Great job!

lepeanutbutter
PokemonLuver chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
lmao! i love this story! i too fell off the floor a bajillion times but being the stubborn person i am i kept walking off the same place in the front of the gym! XD i havent played in sinnoh but i do like volkner flint and buck from that region and i do belive its a supernatural having to do with mortys ghosts that would drive volkner utterly insane :3 -Hannah
An Author's Pen chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
This was great! I laughed a lot. I agree with your idea of Volkner dragging Flint into things too when he's not depressed and of course he loves mechanics.
Hey Bro Ashley's Here chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
This fic is amazing! I liked it!
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
I LOVE YOUU!
okay, not really, but in a
platonic sense.

Back to the review: this was a highly entertaining read. On my HeartGold, I also kept falling enough. Not 58 times, but, pretty close. XD I love Volker and his OCD-ness. You really captured both Flint's and his personalities in this piece.
And I loved the little references to Alexandrianshipping. Squee.

I feel bad for that poor trainer. "Kamikaze attack?" I would have given him a hug and a blanket and a warm bowl of soup.

Yes. Morty is magic. Volkner doesn't believe in that kind of stuff, so he'll never have an awesome gym like Mort's.

So...yay for you! :D
Professor Stein chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
That was absolutely wonderful! And then this poor, gutless trainer gets to witness their extreme insanity. Utterly brilliant!