Reviews for Strange Humans
jupimako chapter 2 . 4/30
Thanks for another great story. I really like your imagination and writing style.
jupimako chapter 1 . 4/30
I like this plot. It's cute and different.
Korregidora chapter 2 . 9/11/2014
Awwww! You're just giving me all kinds of warm and fuzzies with this one!
Gih Bright chapter 2 . 3/17/2014
Seriously? This is the end? o.o Doesn't look as an end. It's like when we are reading some good strory and the author stoped write it on the better part, because your fic doesn't have any conclusion. o.o
You just put the drama part and didn't desenvolve this.
They're not ok, even if Sasuke will not be okay because his disease, there's something to be fixed between Itachi and Naruto. They're friends here, after they being apart, the relationship of "boyfriend" must be reconstructed. Especially because they were dates, not boyfriends yet. The pet-human thing not fully completed the atmosphere of an end.
There's so much for you work, like this heartbroken Itachi and his way to be better, how Naruto made his way to Itachi's. How they bound be more stronger. How Naruto and Sasuke will get along, or if Sasuke and rasengan will like each other. How can someone reclude as Itachi can be bring back to life and people by Naruto's friends. You really have a VERY good plot here.
I know this is your fic and you can do whatever you want with this, but this chap really doesn't fit as an end. ._. You could easily make this a long fic or just write some new chap to close all those questions, because for more than your ideia for an end was "the reader will fill the blanks", you didn't let any clue for the readers to it. ._.
AsadLittleMuss chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
i loved this sooooo much so far plz update soon!
andysanime chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
Good job on this story.
WereBunny87 chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
This was so sweet! I love Rasengan! I want him! Lol!
stranger danger chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
this story is so cute, it made me go "awwwww" and then hug Choco (my impossibly fluffy kitty)
tus990 chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
I loved it!

It's great but I kinda wish it was a tid bit longer..

Especially when Itachi told Naruto of his "secret."

But good job!
saya420 chapter 2 . 9/15/2010
that was a great story.
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 2 . 9/13/2010
Aww, this was so sweet! Loved!
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
A part of feels like an epilogue is in order :) I really liked this!
BlackRoseDragon13 chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
Very good story - a good mix of fluff and a well-rounded plot - and so well-written. I love AU stories, and this is one of the better ones I've read in a good long while. A definite new fave :)
Akito10022 chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
/Spazz attack/

yay! a new story to add to my collection of FF i like

/Thought you were dead there for a while/
Shining-Dreamer chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
It's so cute!I wanna know more! Like, how does it end? What's Itachi hiding? Is he and Sasuke having fights, or something? Oh my gosh! I can't wait for the next chapter! .!