Reviews for The Ultimate Werewolf
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 20 . 11/2/2013
Um, the Cullen family is the Olympic Coven.
The Denali Coven is made up of E,leazar, Carmen, Tanya, Kate, and Irina.
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 18 . 11/2/2013
Was that the same Garrett that was flirting with Kate in Breaking Dawn: Part 2?
Alice chapter 36 . 10/22/2013
What a cliffhanger! Cant wait to read the sequel! I wonder what it is that's coming. It certainly doesn't sound good!
kassibelle chapter 33 . 6/1/2013
MrsFKJV2012 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Wow...what an introduction!
Nefis chapter 35 . 4/5/2013
Ahh, I haven't reviewed in a while. The ending of this chapter was really cute. And as always, the whole chapter was well written. I do find it funny that the others were wearing leather to go with their muscles XD. That is how it is nowadays but I'm pretty sure either way, their tempers and outbursts will probably make them stick out and lead to suspicion.
Shelly chapter 34 . 3/30/2013
Very well written , powerful imagery and I like the causual references to modern day events and people . Leaves the reader ready for the rest !
Jazcrystal1821 chapter 12 . 3/11/2013
Jon's a werewolf so why arent they telling him its really annoying
Chelsealolz3 chapter 33 . 2/24/2013
Awesome, epic, legendary, amazing, spectacular, creative, and just about any other great praise can sum up this story. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Drake chapter 31 . 2/21/2013
Love how the meeting is done like a summit. Great job.
Guest chapter 30 . 2/21/2013
You really got the characters down. Well done!
Drake chapter 29 . 2/21/2013
Love the Count. Very few Twilight stories if any have scene in Romania. I myself have only seen one. Very creative. I like the No Mr. Bond I expect you dine thing you have going.
Walt chapter 32 . 2/12/2013
Great story can't wait do see what happens next!
LadyRainDancer chapter 32 . 9/11/2012
I really like it :D
Dreaming while awake chapter 25 . 2/14/2012
OMG! It's been sooo long hasn't it? I've been busy -as you know- but I seriously needed a break and decided to at least read this chapter before i went back to torturing myself with work. As always, love the chapter. It's very well written and has me wanting to read more though that'll have to wait until after I study XD