Reviews for Sailor Ronin
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 10/13/2010
Great section, and really enjoyed how Kei and Suu are getting on with the other Senshi, just gonna be crazy by the time they meet the others, and how long before they beat Kei to a pulp for something he does, after all with all the short skirted females around, it's an accident waiting to happen.
SecondSeraphim chapter 2 . 10/13/2010
I'm really enjoying this story. Keep up the good work.
Alexander Darkstar chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
I love this story and hope you continue to write this. I can totally see Su doing this and Keitaro getting dragged into it. Can't wait to see the rest get dragged in. Hope you continue this. Great work!
animefan29 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Well this is quite amusing.
Thanos Farek Seid chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
"And before you ask, Mamoru and Chibiusa will not be appearing in this fic. Because I hate them. I hate them, I hate them, I hate them!"

There pal, let it out, let it out.

Just... perfect, i hope you can update soon
SecondSeraphim chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
I love this story. I love it I love it I love it.
NefCanuck chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
O-kay I have a bad feeling here that Keitaro is going to learn all sorts of new levels of pain, knowing how well Su's inventions usually "work"

Of course if you intend to have Keitaro replacing the Tuxedoed Turkey, that could open all *sorts* of comedic possibilities, even if he is dressed in what appears from your description to be sentai armour.

Of course Motoko actually wearing her uniform would be good for a few laughs (and nosebleeds :D)
22 | « Prev Page 1 2