Reviews for No More Mysteries
brightflare chapter 16 . 5/7
Good story so far, hope you continue it sometime!
old-crow chapter 16 . 3/8
Hi,

I'm always confused when I read stories like this - a good plotline, concisely written, sufficient reader response and yet, apparently abandoned. Why?

Every storyteller needs a break from time to time, yet two tears seems excessive. Did you give up on this well-written tale? If so, you should mark it abandoned and up for adoption. Perhaps someone would ask to pick it up.

All the best,

Old-Crow
Runecutter chapter 12 . 12/31/2014
Oh, that was a cruel surprise... not just the parents thing (that was already the cliffie, wasn't it? but also the Gringott's attack. But despite of the emotional shock value it was a good surprise as i have not seen this bold a move in too many fanfictions and just now can't remember anybody doing a straight out raid...
Runecutter chapter 11 . 12/31/2014
The chapter is great and the advancement in their relationship was more than welcome.
Guess how Ron really reacts will depend on how true to their word that "nothing changes" they can be.

But the insistence to capitalize Mudblood and Muggle is a bit unnerving. Neither insult is a proper noun or name... And with the frequency they are used throughout the text it really distracts.
lordblink chapter 16 . 11/26/2014
A wonderfully written story. I have to take the time to thank you for not using horcrux's in this story. They have become another one of those cliche plot developing tools. Unfortunately, it looks like your plans for completing this story in 2013 fell a bit short though. Are there any plans for any near future updates? It would be a shame to let all of the work you've put into this story thus far, go to waste by not finishing it. Looking forward to hopefully seeing further development on the story someday soon. Keep up the great work!
aarongreene4982 chapter 7 . 6/12/2014
I usually do not leave a review unless i dislike a story...
BUT your story changed my mind,it makes more sense than jkr' for the entertainment.()
ladylaughalot chapter 16 . 6/6/2014
I hope you haven't abandoned this story, it is excellent.
123irish chapter 16 . 4/30/2014
over a year since the last update, I do not think that you will be finishing this in 2013. However there is hope that you will get back on the horse and continue the updates.
city bookworm chapter 16 . 4/28/2014
Good story too bad that there isn't more.
Vegasman59 chapter 16 . 12/2/2013
Damn what a place to drop it, I hope you return to this story!
B. Oots chapter 13 . 11/9/2013
I am really enjoying the story.
sortofbored chapter 16 . 11/6/2013
Great story.
Vollar Chetowa chapter 12 . 9/9/2013
I didn't enjoy the last scene... why insist on strengthening the so called 'golden trio', I understand comforting but why would she need ron's comforting with Harry there?
god of all chapter 16 . 8/29/2013
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Philosophize chapter 16 . 8/22/2013
Very good story, I'm looking forward to future updates!