Reviews for No More Mysteries
ThunderSphinx chapter 13 . 3/21
Oh poor Fleur :(
ThunderSphinx chapter 12 . 3/21
Oh not Bill and the Grangers! How could you!?
joyceblythe chapter 16 . 12/6/2016
Please finish this! It's brilliant!
stacygrrl2002 chapter 14 . 11/8/2016
What's that old saying...he needed killing. There's a whole bunch of them
stacygrrl2002 chapter 12 . 11/8/2016
So much for the vaunted gringotts wards and the prowess of goblin warriors, huh? I can't believe bill froze up like that. His death was a certainty after that. Dumbles is definitely as big a dumbass and asshole as he's ever been. Walk around waving a wand sand make no attempt to extinguish the flames or reassure the kids, just make them leave. Wonder if that portkey will fit up his ass? Always wanting to do things in private, away from witnesses.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 6 . 11/8/2016
So curse...change the office, change the classroom, change the course title, and the times and days it is taught! Change the name on the book. They get a different book each year anyway! Curse has to be tied to something, IF it exists! Geees. Do the same with history. Binns is worthless . Gawd want a snake oil salesmen. He could sell sirloin steak to a Hindi. Weasel his way out of anything, sand then not follow through
KarisTasogare chapter 7 . 10/9/2015
firstly: THANK YOU, For not using the Horcruxes. maybe it si just me, but that whole story line seemed an add-on. Yes the diary (year 2) seemed similar, but it coud also have just been a cursed book that restrarted Volde form age 16. (imilar toi a saved game if you will)
Next: while there are bits in this I don't like, on the whole the story reads well (tho this point anyway) and scans as a harry potter story (ie not just in name only). The one slight problem I have here is Snape, and his (appearent) attitude to teaching DADA as opposed to Potions. Okay, if we assume he is a Prodigy and thus finds most/all students beyond stupid. Then why would he want to teach ANYTHING? Plus the fact his mastery is in Potions, if this attitude is correct why did he even become a master potioner in the first place (I ask that on the assumpotion that Mastery is ment for those who seek to pass on the subject)?
Paddybee chapter 3 . 6/29/2015
The expression is 'make do' not 'make due'. Otherwise I am enjoying this very much
brightflare chapter 16 . 5/7/2015
Good story so far, hope you continue it sometime!
old-crow chapter 16 . 3/8/2015
Hi,

I'm always confused when I read stories like this - a good plotline, concisely written, sufficient reader response and yet, apparently abandoned. Why?

Every storyteller needs a break from time to time, yet two tears seems excessive. Did you give up on this well-written tale? If so, you should mark it abandoned and up for adoption. Perhaps someone would ask to pick it up.

All the best,

Old-Crow
Runecutter chapter 12 . 12/31/2014
Oh, that was a cruel surprise... not just the parents thing (that was already the cliffie, wasn't it? but also the Gringott's attack. But despite of the emotional shock value it was a good surprise as i have not seen this bold a move in too many fanfictions and just now can't remember anybody doing a straight out raid...
Runecutter chapter 11 . 12/31/2014
The chapter is great and the advancement in their relationship was more than welcome.
Guess how Ron really reacts will depend on how true to their word that "nothing changes" they can be.

But the insistence to capitalize Mudblood and Muggle is a bit unnerving. Neither insult is a proper noun or name... And with the frequency they are used throughout the text it really distracts.
lordblink chapter 16 . 11/26/2014
A wonderfully written story. I have to take the time to thank you for not using horcrux's in this story. They have become another one of those cliche plot developing tools. Unfortunately, it looks like your plans for completing this story in 2013 fell a bit short though. Are there any plans for any near future updates? It would be a shame to let all of the work you've put into this story thus far, go to waste by not finishing it. Looking forward to hopefully seeing further development on the story someday soon. Keep up the great work!
aarongreene4982 chapter 7 . 6/12/2014
I usually do not leave a review unless i dislike a story...
BUT your story changed my mind,it makes more sense than jkr' for the entertainment.()
ladylaughalot chapter 16 . 6/6/2014
I hope you haven't abandoned this story, it is excellent.