Reviews for Valentines Day
Layered like an Onion chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Oh, that was too cruel, but hilarious! So evil. And they all seemed so Elphaba-esque, too. I especially love Elphie's Valentine to Fiyero. Mind if I use that one in the future? ;) I know some people who really deserve that...
charis-chan chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
... My tummy hurts! Please don't make me laugh that much, my teacher looked at me like I was crazy while reading this... I guess is the last time I read in class. Jajaja, thanks for this marvalous story, I loved it!
deeplyshallow chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
I like it :) Very funny
phoenixbird777 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Lol! I died laughing, because of the incredible rhyming! I'm so amazed! I can't rhyme to save my life... Seriously... Great job, and hilarious story!
emotionalpoemgirl chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Love the rhymes!
Merina 2 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
One of the best and most hilarious oneshot's I've read in a very long time :D well written, brilliantly original and so much fun! PLEASE write more soon!

If you do write any more Wicked stuff...a pm would be very much appreciated, as my email acount is playing up, so it doesn't work if I subscribe to people XP
BernieR chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Rofl! That one shot was funny as hell! :)
Geoera chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Very funny. I especially love Avaric's... Seriously, it's great. I think I may use that one on my friend who likes to sleep around... This is pure genius and totally in character. I love it, I would enjoy seeing a follow up. Maybe? Elphaba getting confronted? *hopeful eyes* Avaric's visit to the doctor's office... I don't know... But, you have me wanting to read something more in this valentine universe.
ElphabaROCKS chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
*laughs* gotta love Shiz Valentines Day :-)

Those are pretty clever rhymes, excellent job!
ASHtheMUSICALgirl13 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
This is my first review ever, yay! Anyways, this is such a funny story, Go Elphie! Who needs a Valentine when you can mess with people? This Valentines Day I'm going to give out fake, annouymus, *typed* *evil laugh* Valentines to my friends and some people I don't like. I never get a Valentine but this year its payback time!Thanks for the , like how this story is funny, but not crack or stupid offense to anyone who writes like that, I love those stories too.
tdfgh1 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
OMG this is so funny. Loved it!