Reviews for Only Human
Redgryphon chapter 9 . 5/23
Oh please, please, I know it's been nearly a year, but please post the last bit! Stopping before the big reveal is painful! And this is such a wonderful fic, I never in a million years would have thought to cross these two series, but you've made it work so well!
Faraday34 chapter 9 . 2/19
I am really interested on what House had come up with. I love the show and you done a great job on his character in this story. Please continue I am excited to see what comes next.
Chipmunk Superfan chapter 9 . 2/4
Next chapter please?
SummerMistedDragon chapter 9 . 12/16/2014
Wha...WHOA!

You combined two of my favorite things! LOVE THIS SO MUCH!
Tamsin M chapter 9 . 12/14/2014
Aw, man, that's a cliffhanger... I'm looking forwards to the next part, I want to know the answer!

(I'm wondering if the bots have somehow swapped CLAs (and contaminated the pigeons with them somehow), given all the talk of what you can't transplant between bots, but that doesn't mesh with the diagnosis being something crossed out on the board. Hmm.)
HeartsGuardianSol chapter 9 . 11/17/2014
... Noes! It needs finishing! T.T
Guest chapter 9 . 9/15/2014
You know its an awesome fic when, besides the plot being awesome of course, the personalities and interactions are so perfectly captured that you can literally invision their voices as clear as day as if you were watching a scene straight out of the tv show. Get out of my head dang it XD. Loving it so far and its gonna be a sad day when it finally ends.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/8/2014
I just found this fic and read it all just now. Who doesn't love House and Transformers and even better putting them together XD. Maaan is this awesome and FFFFFF- OF COURSE you leave us on a CLIFFHANGER! You evil, EVIL being.
SeventhEdition chapter 9 . 9/3/2014
Wow. I was just thinking " Borath hasn't updated in a while, I would love to read a fresh chapter". Low and behold I check you're profile and BAM! There it is. Good to see you back at it Borath. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/30/2014
Ah! So happy to see an update on this! Still just as great as when it started. The characters are done so well, I would think this was written from the show. I can't wait to see what the diagnosis is.
Shadir chapter 9 . 9/1/2014
For the happiness of all (sarcasm mode on): House has come! Ta-Da!
Bluebird Soaring chapter 9 . 8/31/2014
Seeing this update in my email was the best birthday present! Your stories are always worth the wait esp. When they simmer so the flavor is that much more rich! They were trying so hard and House just smacked them down with so many little words. Wondering about the heart of the mystery as once again you have me pleasantly drawn to the end lost as taub!
femme4jack chapter 9 . 8/30/2014
YAY! So happy to read this - I was giddy to seen an update. And of course House has it all figured out. Hmm they scratched off travel and sparks. Maybe both? :D
Ryu Gabriev chapter 8 . 8/30/2014
It lives!

The birds got sick with something that began eating them from the inside out, and the flying rats must've flown into the Autobots at some point within the last few days, causing them to be infected as well, since the CLAs act like the biological equivalent.
Zypherion-DeathNova chapter 9 . 8/29/2014
I've been looking forward to more of this fic and was pleasantly surprised to see this latest installment. It's nice to get a House fix with the series over. Keep it up!