Reviews for Off the Spiral: Ryoma Bear
Roriette chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
That was phew
*fans self
love how you kept them in character and made it fun and hot at the same time huhuhu
aku no tensai chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Ah! SO CUUUUUTE! Thank you for the great one-shot!
Haa I wonder if you'll end up doing Ryoma's Birthday Version? I should really check your profile!
-AnT
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Heh... True Ryo, true! XD ...Do you think U could do one for Atobe x Ryoma or Yukmura x Ryoma? XD Or both? XD THANX SO MUCH! XD
Karitsa chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Hot …
violindreamer chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
... Birthday sex... Do people use that a lot?... up until a few months ago, I didn't even KNOW guys could do it togther. My mind is getting more conused. What exactly is a sex suit?
AnjoRemix chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
hoooooooooooooot damn it was drooling hot!

at the beginning i was laughing soo hard i fell out of my chair XDDD i seriously did fall off! wished this would have continued lol 3
JojoLightningfingers chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Aaaah~ D This made me giggle so badly. And it was adorable as well! *goes off to watch you*
Melmel Phase chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I love it love it love it! Absolutly fantastic! .
Miss Sammi Potter chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
...

i looovee this. LOVE.
neoate chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
HAHA.. funny! :DD so cute..
bluedoves chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
aww - nice story thanks! i would like to see ryo a bit more romantic/lovey dovey - but can't think of a situation where it would happen!
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
...oh wow. MomoRyo IS quite adorable, but I don't think I've ever seen it more adorable than the way you guys write it... *sigh* It's just too incredible for words. Mostly because it seems so impossibly in character that I sometimes get it confused with the actual series... ;;;; :33 Thanks for writing this! SOOO cute~
violetkisses chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
aww, i want to see ryoma in a panda costume~
funphenomenon chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
A great one.

I love the idea, love the dialogues & wits, and handcuffs thingy.

Maybe it would be perfect if it's a just little bit more graphic or more bondage stuff. :P

If I were a (perverted) teacher, this will be a nice A grade.
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 1 . 9/7/2010