Reviews for The Love of a Machine
Reaper7 chapter 10 . 5/19/2014
This. Is. AWESOME! I love it! I just finished playing both games and this here story is beyond awesome!
I know you haven't updated in a while, but I certainly hope you do. This is a great story!
The Messiahs False Smile chapter 10 . 5/5/2011
This is interesting. I hope in the end he chooses ADA, they have gone through too much together for it to be otherwise. Its good that you had him say that to her, even if it was cruel. It helps make the relationship seem stronger when they make up again. Too many authors, (Unfortunately, myself included) can't stand having the two lovers fight, and it makes it less interesting and less real. I havn't played the game in a long time, so I didn't understand it completely, but even so I still enjoyed it. I'm hoping you update this soon, it's too cruel not to update quickly after leaving it like that!

/Bilbo
ZeNewSpy chapter 10 . 1/17/2011
WHAT IS THIS, no new chapters :(
genaroge1 chapter 10 . 10/21/2009

Why Leo!

You Ruin Everything!

Anyway, good chapter, that's some drama you've got there.
Hououza chapter 10 . 4/12/2009
Magnificent chapter.

I'm glad to see you writing again, this has always remained a favourite of mine as it explores a series so often over looked. It seems that in the end giving ADA a body has only made things harder for Leo, because she is distinct and at the same time she is a copy, modelled after an original that loves him as well.

But now, now he will have to face the consequences of what he has done. Both as a man and as a soldier. He has hurt them both, but even more it seems he has hurt himself, by cutting himself off from them. I wonder, what will the others do when they know, and what will Leo do now.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
Satoh chapter 8 . 12/4/2008
Bah! Where's the end? .
Leoanda Taylor chapter 8 . 4/22/2008
. Leo! Seriously, what is that boy thinking? And Wow! ADA in human form? Cool! Thank you so much for updating! Can't wait for the next one! Thank you!
KnightyNight chapter 8 . 4/17/2008
*cover mouth in shock* OMG... This chapter was so sad for what Leo did to Celvice was... So... Utterly... Wrong... I feel SO SORRY for Celvice since I have and still support the LeoXCelvice coupling and I have never been ever shocked in my entire life known through this great story of battle and hope and I was so shocked when Leo lied to Celvice it made me very sad. Unfortunatly no tears were shed from me since I couldn't shed any but I still VERY VERY SAD of what Leo did to Celvice... I have FULL SYMPATHY for Celvice and I really hope Leo tells Celvice the truth for I would in his shoes. Very emotional chapter indeed RyuDraconis! Poor Celvice... '(
Vriell the Black Knight chapter 8 . 4/2/2008
Nice new chapter. I've been waiting for this update for a while now and I'm glad that another great story is being updated here. There really aren't enough Zone of the Enders fics on this site.

Keep on writin' I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Hououza chapter 8 . 4/2/2008
Excellent chapter.

That was an unexpected twist, the fact that they seem to have created a human representation for ADA. Still, I think he may have made a mistake when he lied to Celvice, and that in time that lie will come back to haunt him.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
Sum1 chapter 7 . 4/1/2008
I love this story please continue!

(If you dont i might call viola into the scene for some Destruction)
OrenjiNari chapter 7 . 10/27/2007
This is getting so cool!I wonder if they're gonna make ADA a faux body?I like how Leo is determined and update soon?
KnightyNight chapter 7 . 9/12/2007
Very nice story! I am liking it a lot! I hope you continue it for I miss playing ZOE very much since I don't have it anymore but I hope I will get it and the PS2 it needs soon for I remember playing the full version but I never got to the end but I understand the story though and I really hope you will continue it for I love ZOE very much!

Sincerely,

KnightyNight :)
fullmetaltiger57 chapter 6 . 9/2/2007
its cute. leo and celvice make a cute couple. cool story. hey check out my stories. i hope u like u them.
fullmetaltiger57 chapter 7 . 8/13/2007
i love z.o.e. its one of the best games ever.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »