Reviews for Vindicated
twilightobession chapter 23 . 9/25
Omgosh! I can't believe you left it like this. I wanted to see them work together and concur "family". I have really enjoyed reading this story. Thank you for sharing it with us. Great job.
twilightobession chapter 22 . 9/25
Loved this chapter. The girls are now as bad ass as the guys. Lol.
twilightobession chapter 21 . 9/25
Love that all the girls stayed together, including Jane with Bree. Glad the boys have made it.
twilightobession chapter 20 . 9/25
I'm so glad the girls are together.
twilightobession chapter 19 . 9/25
Oh my goodness! I am assuming that Edward found her list of instructions. I'm so glad that James is dead. I hope Cauis a d Royce get caught too.
twilightobession chapter 18 . 9/24
Is she really following Edward's instructions? Are is this a trap?
twilightobession chapter 17 . 9/23
I was a little confused at the beginning of this chapter because the last chapter ended with the girls in the tub. But I'm glad Edward and Bella had their time together.
twilightobession chapter 16 . 9/23
I think the boys do not come with them because they get the girls out of the danger. And then when they get through taking out the fathers and James and Alec they will come to the girls. Bella's thinking is all wrong.
twilightobession chapter 15 . 9/22
I am so glad that Bella told the guys everything that she heard.
twilightobession chapter 14 . 9/22
I knew something like this was going to happen when Bella went to hide. I bet Edward is freaking out not knowing where Bella is.
twilightobession chapter 13 . 9/21
Oh no. I'm sure Edward will save her and then he will probably kill Emmett. Lol.
twilightobession chapter 12 . 9/19
I'm glad all of them are getting some time to relax and really get to know each other.
twilightobession chapter 11 . 9/19
OMGOSH! The bathroom scene was too funny.
twilightobession chapter 10 . 9/19
I'm glad Edward and Bella are getting along now. I hate that James got another girl.
twilightobession chapter 9 . 9/19
Hope they figure it out soon. Who came to the house? What did they hear?
1,194 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »