Reviews for Acute Friendship
numbuh 1x1 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Agh, what should I call you... umm.. I 'll just call you by your ID, blue-eyed-blonde12 your stories just always make me happy! Proton! That's so Hoagie! And you got me at the end! Even though this was written a few years ago, I love it!
The Flying Red Panda chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
You have no idea how hard I laughed at "Say something positive" "Proton". Ahhhh I'm such a science nerd...

... and a failure as a friend for taking so long to write a review for your stories. I'm sorry!

Beautiful oneshot Jess :) As always reading one of your stories has made my day (and my homework blehhh) a little better.

Great job!
Numbuh Phenon chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Aha, so brilliant! Poor Hoagie. Biology was the bane of my exsistance last year.

"This..is a line." Heheheh. Very good.
Laurie43 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
this is good

His puns never get old!

I love the last line! I could just imagine Abby hitting him with her hat after him saying that lol

well done and hope you write something again soon
CodeLyokoIsTheBest chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
"Let's start with the basics. This," he pointed with his pencil "is a line."

Those two sentences made my day.

Great drabble! I can really see this happening and your characterisation is perfect! :)
tmcala chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
"Say something positive" "Proton." Genius! Loved the puns, so Hoagie. School is pain, I agree.
goodbye wonderland chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
This super-duper friendship-y cute, but I think you knew that. At least your little ficlets have something that resembles a plot.

*sigh*

Biology as a Sophmore? I was forced to take Chemistry. Only god knows how much I hated that class and pre-trig. . .

High school is so fun, ain't it?
OliveYou chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Geometry should burn, it's evil ._. I actually miss Algebra, HOW WRONG IS THAT?

Evil school subject aside, this story is adorable. Short but cute :D
CallMeButLove chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Ah, Biology! One of the great loves of my high school days... Comes in behind *gasp! get ready for the shock* English Literature, Creative Writing and History. As for Geometry... I liked it, but not like I loved Algebra and Logic! *hee, hee*

Anyway, about the little adorable study-buddy thing you've brightened my day with... what can I say that I don't say every time you post something? Well, what the hey! It was all true then and it's still true now - you do really GREAT WORK! I am always finding myself wishing your pieces would continue, you have a knack for making me want more...

Reminds me of my late high school sweetheart and myself studying at the library and trying to keep quiet while laughing our fool heads off... neither of us ever *needed* to study, we just used it as an excuse to hang out. His thing was Trigonometry... I could keep up with him 'til he broke out the Trig, then I got lines like Hoagie's "This is a line..." I love it! Excellent job, as always!