Reviews for Family Ties
roflmao.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Smart answer! Haha
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Ahhhh, that was so cute!
Bardaholic chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
dexterous digits of the dark haired detective, "Dolichostenomelia,"

Love the alliteration there, awesome. And Jane's, 'Dollytoastermagnolia'. Haha xD

The ending was absolutely perfect, and rather unexpected :D
VivalaB chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Folks, please think of others when leaving reviews and don't spoil the story. Thank you.
danielle v chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
can you explain the last two lines what does she mean by ex girlfriend? then she kisses jane so isnt contradictiory? and jane said she love maura and she was her girlfriend?
graywolf68 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
What a great story, I never expected that ending.
In-betweens chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Lol that ending was great. I'm glad that someone did inform Doyle about O'Rourke and that Maura is safe now even if it wasn't Jane. :-)
lytab5 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Wonderful story and NICE twist at the end!

Thank you for this!
goldiloks chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
excellent story! i do so love that you left us wondering 'till the last line. well done.

also, THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU for not spoiling the episode in your summary. you are so completely awesome for that.
Leverage3621 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Aw that was sweet.
nolachick chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
YAY! It's YOU! It really IS you! Writing! And I get to READ it! My brain is doing a happy dance all its own!

"An ex-girlfriend" Absolutely PERFECT and perfectly YOU!
RizzoliIsles chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
I'm happy your back do you have any idea when R & I's second season will begin?
NYCBrunette chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Le' sigh.

Wonderful... just... wonderful. I was so happy to see this in my box tonight. I'm just getting to read it because I can't sleep. Now, I'm wide awake and want more. Blerg. bad ass as always.
litafan82 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Damn I've missed your stories. The last two lines were priceless. You haven't lost your touch my friend. ;)