Reviews for Almost
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
KuroiSpade chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
p-please continue it Q.Q a year has passed...
deans42ndfreckle chapter 7 . 9/5/2012
I just recently ploughed through what's available of this manga and I have to say, for not knowing many of the characters and terms you've thrown about in there, I'm really enjoying this so far! Keep up the amazing work and I can't wait for more :D
farfetched4 chapter 7 . 5/1/2011
I like this, not just because it's like, the only LE fic either - it's really good, I'm immersing myself in the story and I look forward to the next chapter! (and the happy ending, I'm such a sap)

I'm interested to see what Yen does, what Aya does and Jin too~
notmykotoba chapter 6 . 2/5/2011
This story is nice. :D I like your plot, and how you actually do good research. XD Some horrible authors don't, apparently. :)

Yen! Aya! I love them!~

:D Thank you so much for your update!
Citrus Sunscreen chapter 6 . 2/5/2011
awwww~ Aya~ :D So cute. I am starting to feel sorry for him though.

It's nice to see an update. D I have been waiting. hehe.

and omgosh! I totally need to find my own copy of Lagoon Engine. [
Citrus Sunscreen chapter 5 . 12/16/2010
JIN! OAO My poor Jin!

I love it when Yen is decisive. :D

and omgosh! Aya~! I miss you~ come back soon~ (Yen misses you too) I look forward to the next chapter, I'm really interested in how Yen is going to rebel.

Good luck with your finals!
notmykotoba chapter 5 . 12/15/2010
Woah. This is some dark story. XD

I really like the idea of Aya's dad taking over. He's an evil evil person...

yuri chapter 4 . 12/3/2010
good story~~~~~~hope you can continue~~~XD
Citrus Sunscreen chapter 4 . 10/29/2010
Actually...I don't know what that message bird is called either..."

(I'll be semi-away during parts of November too)

What I really liked about this chapter was Aya's character was nice to see so many sides of him. And I really loved the way he acted in this chapter. And the small action was a bonus.

Citrus Sunscreen chapter 3 . 10/15/2010
wow! YEN! Yen's feeling all confused! But he takes it so maturely. Aya's cute. ]

I really liked the way you started this chapter off. haha. xD
Citrus Sunscreen chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
Awwww~ the end of that chapter was so sweet~ *gringrin* I'm all smiles now~ D

I love how creative you are. It makes the story interesting to read. I want to learn more about Aya's backgound!~ so curious~ so curious~

I look forward to the next chapter! ]
Citrus Sunscreen chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
*raises hand* I'm interested! I do hope you write more Lagoon Engine~ Yen Aya are just adorable. *sigh* I really want to read the new chaps...but can't find scanlations. TT