Reviews for Girl, You're Amazing
AriesPrincess-Slyffindor chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I love this, I love Tike and this story is perfect!
Luci-Marlena chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
soooo good.

you're definitely my favourite tina/mike writer.

love it.

This was great! I loved it! (:
Stolenrose17 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLL
NOBLAHBLAHBLAH chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Wow, I seriously love this sooo much! I really love Tina and Mike as a couple. I hope they start having Mike do more on the show... and hopefully more Tina and Mike as well!
jentrem99 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
this is really good and judgeing by my penname (mikechanglover99) of course i would like it. MIKE AND TINA 4EVA :) keep writing ur really talented
Sunset Rise chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Thank you for writing another AMAZING story about my up-coming fav couple! I read what you wrote at the end about it being rushed I have to agree. I only want to give advice and not seem like i'm degrading or anything so please don't take offense. :(

My note to you would be detailing because details are what make the story feel more filled. For example) Give more, more and more details about the kiss. Break it down, line by line, and express how Tina feels, does with her hands and exploring (or NOT exploring) the contours of Mike's body. Another example) Give more tension to the tension you've created or the "problem" so that the end feels more resolved.

I'm absolute fan of your work I can't WAIT to read more! I know you'll rock the next one and MORE MIKE and TINA! YAY!
Aurelia Astralis chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Love it :) Tina and Mike are such a cute couple 3
882md1 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
awwe.

"It feels right. They feel sparks.

And that's reason enough."

and

"Tina blushes further, especially as he kisses her cheek for his parents and grandparents to see.

"I know.""

D

You write them so darn awesome!

Thanks so much for writing! I have my dose of the next few days now. D
yourdorkalways chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
When I first saw the title of this I was immediately excited to read this and reminded me of how I need to download this song onto my iTunes. Since I was listening to the song while reading the story, I've successfully listened to it atleast 5 times. So for that, thank you. Anywhooooooooooooo ..

What another cute story! I squealed a little when the singing started and sang along with them X

I have to say, one of my favorite aspects of this story was how in the end, when he introduced her to his grandparents, she still wore the same Goth clothes as before. I thought that was way too cute how Mike actually loved it as well as her grandparents. :D Love love love! Good job!
wonderlandbomb chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
My gosh, I love you and your Mike/Tina fics.
easilyerased chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Goddamn! I'm actually in the process of writing my own one-shot based on that super super hot Hook-ups bit. And those abs *fans self*. I dunno, like I expected him to be sorta fit, but he always looked like he's a bit scrawny. But then that and I was just squealing. And replaying. And pausing and getting the screenshot.

This was fabulously written. I absolutely love this and it is so sweet and just so very awesome. I bow to you.