Reviews for The Inn of White Roses
Donteatacowman chapter 1 . 5/20
I've been reading all your FMA oneshots. They're all great! I liked this one especially. Thank you for writing.
Blue Teller chapter 1 . 4/2
While the topic is a serious thing, this story is hilarious! xD It keeps Ed in character, too... although I'd think Mustang would be more willing to help Ishbalan orphans. His guilt issues and all. But then again, it WAS outside his jurisdiction. We can see now why Ed's known as "the hero of the people" ;), he doesn't care just who he might be messing with by trashing a place like that.
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Love Ed the white knight.
lotrprincess chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I got some strong "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" vibes here. And Ed's totally got his Hero of the People funk on. Too tired to be embarrassed, so he sticks with anger, huh? Nice.
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
XDDDDDDDDD *can't stop laughing and smiling*

Wow! You sure know how to turn one mere word into an awesome fanfic, don't you? xDDD This was BRILLIANT! Extremely creative and original and in character, excellent work! Seriously, this is exactly the kind of thing I can picture happening, and Ed's and Al's reactions were right on the money.

Hehe, this was touching AND hilarious! Awesomeness! Keep writing! (:
Radon65 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
That was awesome. I figured it out the minute the lady said "You're a little young, aren't you?" which made all of Ed's comments past that point absolutely hilarious. I mean, the issue itself is obviously serious, but for the most part this story was really funny. I just loved Ed's reaction when he found the two girls in his room - then the way he told them to just not come downstairs when he took off. I also loved the Ed-Al interaction when Al finally came back - Al just sort of took everything in stride and started dealing with his brother, while all the girls are just standing on the landing going WTH? My sole complaint is the while the phone conversation on Ed's end was funny, I doubt that Mustang would be so reluctant to do something about minors forced into prostitution - he might tell Ed to go to the police first and such, but I expect he would be just as pissed and horrified as the Elrics, and I don't think Ed would have needed to goad him so much to get any action. But it was funny.
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
XD Oh lord, awesome ending. Poor Al, he has NO idea how to entertain a bunch of girls for six freaking hours. I love Ed blackmailing Mustang over the phone! That was PRICELESS!
kateydidnt chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
This is a fantastic story! I love it. so perfectly in character.
Jazzcat chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Very nicely done! I love your descriptions, which aren't overdone and yet not stinted. Each word is just enough to embellish a scene.

Good for Ed! What a hero. It turned out to be a good turn of events that led him to that nasty place, since all those orphan girls are going to be rescued.

Poor Ed - I felt terrible that he had to stay up later when he was so exhausted, but the delay was worth it. The fact that he chewed the place up and secured the Sanzos before he called - and blackmailed - Colonel Mustang was a nice touch!

Great ending: "Uh... I don't suppose any of you play cards?"

Another wonderful story. Write on!

Jazzcat
onceuponachildhood chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Ed's all adorably chivalrous while still being a brat. xD

This made my day much, much better. Thank you.
The Curse of Forever chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
This was really good, I love Ed's reaction! It was so ... Ed :) Keep up the good work!
Inuchron chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
I really liked this. Very in-character, and I loved how Ed was blackmailing the military. Really good job on the writing as well.

keep it up!