Reviews for Brother Mine
MerlinPsych chapter 8 . 7/24/2013
Hahaha! Oh my goodness, little Sherlock was such a stinker! XD Great story; very cute.
DeathIsInevitableOhBigBadWolf chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Sweetie, yeah you may have not realised that no matter how much of a genius Sherlock is, no baby can ever move, open their eyes or make noises on the day of their fricken birth.
sherdocwho chapter 8 . 3/24/2013
Haha this is great! I like it
Addict to Fanfics chapter 8 . 2/2/2013
I laughed so hard at the last one. I suppose it's a bad thing that it's kinda like me and my older brother when we were kids.
'Mommy **-**-* almost set the house on fire!' 'I said don't tell her! It's not like I actually did it!' 'Then you shouldn't have told her I almost...'

Ya, interesting childhood memories...
If you come back to writing please continue this.
L. Drayton chapter 8 . 12/31/2012
A brilliant story is one of my absolute favourtes on fanfiction so far ;) Please update and don't leave this idea alone x
L. Drayton chapter 8 . 12/31/2012
Yes yes yes! This is brilliant and there absolutely HAS to be more... please :D
Sharon T chapter 8 . 9/18/2012
Cute, are you going to continue?
10-11thDoctorLove chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
Typical Sherlock...
And that song, made me giggle! :D
tati1 chapter 8 . 5/31/2012
Oh dear. Poor Mycroft!

So is the supposition then that Mycroft and Sherlock's parents aren't geniuses and don't really know how to cope with their children? Mycroft took the manipulative route of least resistance, so he was less trouble, and Sherlock just bulled ahead with what he wanted?

Either way, this is funny as heck. That poor, poor cat.

-tati1
ComixNerd chapter 8 . 5/30/2012
OH GOD. I laughed so hard at this one and the one before! 'Angels will have maimed on high' I was rolling on the floor hyperventalating for like 20 minutes. That poor angel... but seriously now, this is awesome!
Sunshine Through The Storm chapter 8 . 5/9/2012
Even when he's being a brat, Sherlock is still absolutely adorable! But I feel sorry for Mycroft, and can totally empathise because I have a little sister. She was like Sherlock was she was toddling, and my nephew's the same now.

Poor Mycroft. He has way too much to put up with.

Erin x
Larahna Steadyblade chapter 8 . 4/7/2012
This is such an awesome story! I love it. These two are just too cute together. Please update soon!
lotluz chapter 8 . 2/24/2012
awww, I have reached the end of your amusing stories. I hope you write more stories in the future. Super funny stuff.
lotluz chapter 7 . 2/24/2012
'Angels we have maimed on high", absolutely classic! Thanks again.
lotluz chapter 6 . 2/24/2012
I'm addicted to your fanfic, but I'm like a year too late. Thank you so much for sharing your creative stories.