Reviews for Brother Mine
Love these !
pinksugarrush chapter 6 . 2/12
Aww, how cute.
An Escaped Rabbit chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
At last, a story that treats kid!Mycroft like an intelligent child rather than a miniature adult! OK, now that that's been said, I'll move on to chapter 2.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/7/2014
This reminds me so much of my sister and myself. Me being a Mycroft and she being a Sherlock. It's incredibly how you managed to capture the relationship between 2 siblings. Very impressive!
MerlinPsych chapter 8 . 7/24/2013
Hahaha! Oh my goodness, little Sherlock was such a stinker! XD Great story; very cute.
NumberFourPrivetDrive chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Sweetie, yeah you may have not realised that no matter how much of a genius Sherlock is, no baby can ever move, open their eyes or make noises on the day of their fricken birth.
sherdocwho chapter 8 . 3/24/2013
Haha this is great! I like it
Addict to Fanfics chapter 8 . 2/2/2013
I laughed so hard at the last one. I suppose it's a bad thing that it's kinda like me and my older brother when we were kids.
'Mommy **-**-* almost set the house on fire!' 'I said don't tell her! It's not like I actually did it!' 'Then you shouldn't have told her I almost...'

Ya, interesting childhood memories...
If you come back to writing please continue this.
L. Drayton chapter 8 . 12/31/2012
A brilliant story is one of my absolute favourtes on fanfiction so far ;) Please update and don't leave this idea alone x
L. Drayton chapter 8 . 12/31/2012
Yes yes yes! This is brilliant and there absolutely HAS to be more... please :D
Sharon T chapter 8 . 9/18/2012
Cute, are you going to continue?
stevethewintersolider chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
Typical Sherlock...
And that song, made me giggle! :D
tati1 chapter 8 . 5/31/2012
Oh dear. Poor Mycroft!

So is the supposition then that Mycroft and Sherlock's parents aren't geniuses and don't really know how to cope with their children? Mycroft took the manipulative route of least resistance, so he was less trouble, and Sherlock just bulled ahead with what he wanted?

Either way, this is funny as heck. That poor, poor cat.

-tati1
ComixNerd chapter 8 . 5/30/2012
OH GOD. I laughed so hard at this one and the one before! 'Angels will have maimed on high' I was rolling on the floor hyperventalating for like 20 minutes. That poor angel... but seriously now, this is awesome!
Sunshine Through The Storm chapter 8 . 5/9/2012
Even when he's being a brat, Sherlock is still absolutely adorable! But I feel sorry for Mycroft, and can totally empathise because I have a little sister. She was like Sherlock was she was toddling, and my nephew's the same now.

Poor Mycroft. He has way too much to put up with.

Erin x