Reviews for En Pointe
I know its been a long time but hoping this story continues. It’s so good! If you get this note, I hope you are doing well. We miss you.

Allie
Oh Cathy chapter 15 . 10/8
love your story!
What was the deal with the olives? If she wants a can of olives she should be a mother fucking adult and drive her ass to the fucking store and get some. What, she can get herself to school but not the store?
Clingy, whiny, crying bella is overrated and not all pregnant woman act like that. Some women have no fucking "symptoms" from pregnancy. But go ahead, it seems like you plan on giving Bella ALL of them. Typical.

And hiding a soda from Edward...really? What shes not an adult? Doesn't own any big girl underwear? Drink a fucking soda, just don't drink them all the time. Take some goddamn responsibility for yourself.
What the fuck was chapter 13? Just some stupid girly "revenge"...How in the FUCK was that revenge? All that stupid whore did was reward him for hurting her!

I cant stand it when writers do that ...the man does something wrong so the woman "gets back at him" by teasing him for two seconds then fucking him. Please explain to me how that actually makes someone learn a lesson? Its so fucking stupid!
So Edward met bella at the side of the beach...and ran with her into the woods...and just happened to have both rope and a paddle? YAAAAAAAAA OKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

And why is bella USELESS to Edward if she doesn't focus on getting spanked? That doesn't make much sense. Also Bella is a fucking moron. Why in the fuck would she allow some asshole to tell her her every move? Shes OBVIOUSLY independent to a point...I think shes only submissive during sex. I don't really understand Edwards need to hurt her...whats that about? And honestly I don't understand the whole dom vampire bit. Why does Edward act like a human dom? Hes a fucking predator for fucks sake...act like one. The ropes and the paddles and all that crap is so fucking unnecessary.
All the other vamp did was drink her blood...bella popped her own fucking shoulder.
But NOW shes broken? LOL What a stupid drama seeking bitch. This is the breaking point? How stupid.
Bellas fucking pathetic.
Ya, I don't understand why he would want dead blood...I also really don't like that bella enjoys the way he treats her. She says shit hurts but then the next second she likes the pain. Its all very contradicting and it makes me not like bella.
Silwen Prince chapter 2 . 5/13
I love your writing. I love your end notes. I'm sorry this story hasn't been touched in five years. *sighs* It's a gem.
Finally! Why didn't she leave sooner?
jk chapter 14 . 3/19
Edward "explained" yet it told us NOTHING...why is he into ropes and weird shit?Hes not exactly from a time where that was acceptable behavior...not from a time when you even talked about sex...and if he was frozen in 1918...well I just don't get it.
jk chapter 13 . 3/19
what the fuck was chapter 13? She put cuffs on him for a whole minute...oh ya sure...she totally showed him huh? she fucks him and teases him with her blood...ya that totally sounds like revenge. That was the dumbest fucking chapter so far.
jk chapter 10 . 3/19
this has turned into some weird dom/sub thing...I don't really understand it. bellas a skank and I kinda hate her.
jk chapter 8 . 3/19
Edward acts like he didn't pull her hair, slap her, tie her up and make her sleep on the floor...wtf?
jk chapter 1 . 3/19
she talks like being with Edward is hell...that hes abusing her...but shes a total fucking slut for him...so its completely contradictory. Its kinda crap!
If she really was a SLAVE youd think she would get to a point where she would just give up and make him kill her
1,580 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »