Reviews for Harry Potter and the Siren's Song
Bigbenk chapter 1 . 3/12
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 9 . 2/12
This was lovely and I enjoyed it more than I anticipated I would have after just reading the description.
noxenrom chapter 2 . 2/11
Urgh. Were you snorting estrogen when you wrote this shitfest?!
RiceFlower chapter 9 . 2/4
This is one of the best DG/HP stories I have ever read. I had to read it all in a day! I hope to read more of your stories with this pairing again.
AngelTheDarkBlade chapter 5 . 2/1
wait. . Harry has a ring of power and is powered by love... omg he's a star sapphire!
spiderkingvvi chapter 9 . 1/26
I love your story good everything but now im depressed cause I read about Harry and Daphne died I just stop crying over it. But ur an awesome ather and I look forward to reading more of ur fanfiction. (sorry Im bad at spelling.)
SOLAR Ace chapter 1 . 1/28
I personally loved his devotion for her!
Midots chapter 9 . 11/26/2017
This has been a twist I have never considered before. Everything about it is new. Thank you so much!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/20/2017
KMJeanne chapter 9 . 10/30/2017
I loved this story! it was different than anything I’ve read and I enjoyed every second
Ghostgirl chapter 9 . 9/23/2017
Ok so going back to all the things, to be fair boobs are amazing.
LeoESerpens chapter 9 . 9/20/2017
Great fic! Thank you!
Katherine Sparrow chapter 9 . 9/19/2017
Loved it!
Lord Inquisitor Kriss chapter 1 . 8/16/2017
I don't often review on completed stories, but I've just finished reading this and I wish to congratulate you on an amazing piece of literature. Your writing style is impressive and I found it hard to stop reading once I got started. Thank-you for writing this, I have decided to look through your other stories, and see if there are any others that appeal to me. I also do realise that you haven't posted in the last few years, Good luck in any future endevours.
williamhaysjr chapter 5 . 7/31/2017
First and Foremost: I like the story. However, I must comment on the way you decided to bring in the interaction of Harry/Daphne/Hermoine was a tad much and over the top. I thought using a scene straight out of Star Wars (yes I recognized Darth Vader's favorite method of execution too) was a little much for just words when earlier her father and mother actually attacked both of them with lethal spells (that Harry had to heal on both of them (I think have to check again)). Hermoine's reaction was predictable and expected and only verbal so why did he try to kill her again but not the Greengrasses? I am a little confused here. Perhaps you could clear it up for me. Overall, I really do like the way the story is progressing though.