Reviews for Harry Potter and the Siren's Song
Balance Between Light and Dark chapter 9 . 6/10
This is so beautiful. Good job.
Sazq chapter 4 . 6/8
Oh m god. This must be the first fanfic that features the ole' powerful/gods gift to women Harry who gets mysterious powers after a trip to the goblins, and dumbledore is a minipultive bastard trope, without an evil jealous Ron cliche! Thank you, thank you thank you for a reasonable rational Ron Weasley!

(You still get points of for the mysterious goblin ritual and the instant love and marriage though magic bonds cliches though. I was hoping for something more after I read some of your other stuff)
Autumngold chapter 9 . 5/16
Thank you for your incredible story! It was definitely such a pleasure to read!
redHussar chapter 2 . 5/12
I was really disgusted by this story. I was already suspicious of canon veela, but giving Bill a w**re and saying that everything is fine... I really pity him. Then there is Daphne. "I love a guy so to show him my feelings let's sleep with some random guy from a nightclub".
Robert Harrison chapter 9 . 5/11
I think I read this story once a long time ago, so many parts seemed familiar. Regardless, I'm glad I took the time to read it now, first time or not.
Camille785 chapter 9 . 5/7
O.M.G. This is one of the greatest stories I ever read. It has my favorite ship het Harry/Daphne, it has creature inheritance, Dumbledore bashing, dominating Harry, and more more more! The writing is incredible.

Just for your information, the name Francoise is a girl's name and it spells Fran├žoise. So if you want the character to be a boy (Fleur's eldest son), the name should be either Francis or Fran├žois, so the nickname is Frank. :)
Kenau chapter 9 . 5/5
Small point of annoyance: Francois is the male version of the name Francoise is the female version. No one would call their son Francoise.
emthereble chapter 9 . 4/20
BRILLIANTLY WRITTEN, JUST LOVED IT!
readgold2000yahoo.com chapter 9 . 4/17
overall this is a good story, however, I am sure you have already heard this but the portrayal of Hermione was just horrible. I can see her as bossy and annoying, but never as the Molly manipulator type. Of all the canon characters she is one of the most loyal and best intentioned of Harry's friends...she is not always right in the choices she makes, but she pretty much never makes choices out of greed or self interest. Other than this way OOC version of Hermione the story was well written and enjoyable...but ever scene with her just made me cringe a little.
JosieGardiner51 chapter 1 . 3/11
This story is different but hypnotic and draws me in. Must keep reading.
Spazzman29 chapter 6 . 3/6
I despise Ron and Susan. Partly because i hate Ron but mostly because Harry/Susan is in my top 5 of favourite pairings.
SarahTaylorTam chapter 9 . 2/12
Good story different and strong pairing of Harry/daphne
Shadowdog11 chapter 1 . 2/5
Be as mean to Ginny as you like :) I'm curious how you'll have this work out
Katzura chapter 9 . 2/4
I very much enjoyed this story, to be precise I wa so hooked I had to finish it before going to bed. Ah well, at least today is Sunday and I can sleep in. Thank you for this wonderful story.
BigRayGunMK3 chapter 9 . 1/11