Reviews for Harry Potter and the Siren's Song
D00rFr4m3 chapter 9 . 7/12
That was a really good read. It was quite well written, the romance was really fast paced but I think that's just the nature of it.

Sirens are very interesting, I quite like the idea behind them.

Just one question. Not really a loose end, but I'm curious. You said Harry's first son wasn't a Siren. Were any of his sons? Or did you not bother with fleshing out the rest of his kids? It's fine if you didn't, I'm just curious.
Dezzi95 chapter 9 . 7/9
Absolutely loved this, it was a wonderful short story to read :)
ClaireR89 chapter 9 . 6/29
Great story! I think Hermione was a little over the top but other I enjoyed everything
avidanApostle chapter 1 . 6/28
Yeah, I was hoping that the writing would be good enough to justify the desecration of Dumbledore’s character. It’s not. I’m sorry, but Harry just seems completely overpowered, and I’ve lost all interest in finding out what happens next.
avidanApostle chapter 1 . 6/27
God. H*cking. DAMMIT.

I wanted SO BADLY for this fic to have something GOOD to say about Dumbledore, but no. It seems the author would much rather join what seems to be a majority of HP fanfiction writers in pissing on the grave of one of my favorite literary characters because they’ve bought into some crazy conspiracy theory.
Cwhit930 chapter 9 . 6/17
I enjoyed this. Only read two other creature Harry fins and thought they were all great. Thank you for the share and your time
flamer chapter 6 . 5/30
So no veela were harmed, but human children of both genders were raped to death by Voldemort? Is that supposed to be a moral high ground?
lordonyx348 chapter 1 . 5/31
Is there a more...explicit version of this fanfic?
RampagingDemon-Kun chapter 6 . 5/7
Thank the Gods my Veela babys weren't hurt. I was Lowkey shook.
RampagingDemon-Kun chapter 2 . 5/6
swooooon
TheFloristFriar chapter 9 . 4/30
Wonderful story, absolutely wonderful
Regius Black chapter 9 . 4/6
Loved it!
One of the absolutely best HP/DG fics with new idea and realism unlike most of the bashing fics
Bigbenk chapter 1 . 3/12
a
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 9 . 2/12
This was lovely and I enjoyed it more than I anticipated I would have after just reading the description.