Reviews for Harry Potter and the Siren's Song
Simianpower chapter 1 . 11/13
Halfway through chapter 1, already don't care. Every cliche possible piled one atop the next, plus super-mega-awesome-wandless-emancipated-rich-Harry. I couldn't care less where this goes next.
missgsmith51 chapter 9 . 11/8
I absolutely love this story. It was just as good - maybe even better - on the second read. I nearly died laughing at Dolores Umbridge's decision to leave Harry and Daphne alone out of concern for "her natural beauty and charisma." I never realized toads had beauty or charisma.

Molly Weasley certainly knows how to offend people. It's a wonder Harry (or Daphne) didn't take some serious action against her. I think, in his place, that I might have obliviated her of knowledge of me. Sadly, I believe she has blood prejudices, however much she wishes to deny them. Her rude treatment of Fleur in canon smacks of this. Fleur obviously loves Bill - otherwise Molly would be a deal breaker - and I am glad Harry was able to help him out. He and the twins are my favorite Weasleys, although your Ron was probably one of the nicest versions I've read. I actually liked him.

Alas, Hermione was extremely unappealing in this incarnation. Oddly, she has many qualities and traits that can be either positive or negative, depending on how they are presented. That's why even an unpleasant Hermione can still be acceptable, even by readers who love her, as long as the author chooses to focus on qualities that we see in canon. For example, zero the focus onto her interfering, "I know what's best" attitude (which we saw in PoA with the Firebolt) - where she betrays Harry's trust and violates personal boundaries - and we suddenly have an officious busybody no one can stand. Focus on her worship of books and authority figures - throwing in a bit of tattling to said authority figures (especially Dumbledore) - and we have a naïve and ridiculous traitor. Of course, the Hermione we love isn't any of those things; but she does possess the qualities, and a fanfic author who chooses to exaggerate them can make her a credible villain. (Sorry for the rant.)

I must LOL at Dumbledore's inability to accept that he was unnecessary to the ultimate demise of Voldemort. What a blow to his ego! And poor Lucius! Stuck with a poorly-endowed idiot son, and now he doesn't even have the means to sire a new heir. Tsk! Tsk!

All in all, a great story! Thank you for sharing.
Descew MiCrose chapter 1 . 11/5
i have a question if a veela and a siren were bound would it negate the veela having to take more partners? this question came to my mind when i started thinking about it and reread it. because from what i have read and understand is that if Harry where to mate with one the veela could find someone else so if you can answer that i would be very thankful
Saissa chapter 9 . 8/18
This was an absolutely wonderful and brilliant story! I loved every word!

Can't believe I haven't read this before!
I just want to see the look on Snape's face when he finds out that Lily was, in fact, a Siren and James was her mate. Classic.
PegasusFan chapter 9 . 8/4
Interesting storyline. Look forward to reading your other stories.
OriksGaming chapter 9 . 7/20
I loved this fanfic. It was well written, humorous at times, and, um, arousing. I really enjoyed reading it!
ThatGalladeAcrossTheStreet chapter 9 . 7/13

*blinks again*

*blinks a third time*

Wow. This was most likely one of the best Harry/Daphne stories I've seen in the past couple months. I commend you for both your originality, great writing quality, and excellent storytelling!
ThatGalladeAcrossTheStreet chapter 3 . 7/13
Am I the only one that finds it hilarious for Voldy to have a hard-on because Harry does? I find it vastly amusing.
thepkrmgc chapter 9 . 7/3
this fic is pure fluff, but its well written fluff: so if your in the mood for that kind of stuff its bound to be an enjoyable read
thepkrmgc chapter 8 . 7/3
even if there were horcruxes, being tossed through the veil seems likely to drag inconveineint soul fragments with the body
thepkrmgc chapter 7 . 7/3
the whole "he dies if they have an argument" thing is BS, not even magical true love can prevent two people from disagreeing sometimes
thepkrmgc chapter 5 . 7/3
methinks that voldie is going to regret pissing off the veela, or else be to occupied to do the whole dark lord thing
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 7/3
its odd that rons actually acting like a freind and reasonable human being in a fic for once, but not unwelcome
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 7/3
its hard to imagine your take on hermione in this fic: she's never struck me as the sort to manipulate harry to make him a better boyfriend: thats more of a molly weasly gig tbh, its not too extreme as far as bashing goes, and doesnt negate the good things about this story though