Reviews for Harry Potter and the Siren's Song
Dogco94 chapter 9 . 10/14
This was an amazing story!
Cortax chapter 2 . 9/20
Feel bad for Bill, I mean he has to share his wife? I'd get super pissed
keroblade chapter 9 . 9/17
Finally got around to reading this story 5 years after you finished it, haha. I loved it! !

I'm going through a bit of anxiety/depression at the moment so the epilogue was sad/heartbreaking for me, especially considering I haven't had a relationship before (despite being 24) and would love nothing more than to fall in love and grow old with someone like Harry and Daphne did in the story.

Ah well, thanks again!

Ps. Your other stories are great too! :)
w0if chapter 9 . 8/5
Wonderful story, thank you!
Salthazar chapter 9 . 7/26
Great story. And you had a good epilouge this is not something not enough authors do.
desireejones99 chapter 5 . 7/18
sort of unfair you were to Hermione the One that always stood by him compared to the fangirl that spoke 6 words to him 2 of which were eep
ZoomStraightToTheMoon chapter 4 . 6/30
The part with Bill and Fleur is gross. Just the thought of being in Bill's shoes makes me feel ill. Super disappointed that Hermione is going to be the character everybody hates in this story, but I guess her role is always the same in most stories. Anyway, I really enjoy this so far and look forward to reading more when I have the time.
chronos136 chapter 9 . 6/12
I LOVED THIS STORY SO MUCH YOU ARE AN AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL HUMAN BEING AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A LIFE FILLED WITH AWESOMENESS! Now that the slightly creepy/starkerish comment is out of the way, just want to say that I really loved your story and had so much fun reading and laughing as it progressed.
dallasobrien chapter 2 . 5/26
wow. that's all i can say. wow. the ending was done perfectly. well done.
Snaggledog chapter 9 . 5/26
I read Harry Potter and the Metamorph before I read this story and it was terrific. I looked for another story from you and read this one. This is just as terrific as the first and I enjoyed reading it immensely. I often have found myself taking a break from what I am reading to surf or play games. Often the stories can't keep my interest. That is not the case with this story, I nearly read all night to finish it.

Great job!
Ronin Kenshin chapter 9 . 5/25
great work another good fic
Gabriel H. Sapphire chapter 9 . 5/24
Lol Fluer. She's a fucking rapist. ;p Good story bro.
CoolFanfictionLover chapter 9 . 5/23
wow a truly lovely and most romantic story of the century
totally in love with this story
please do write more
bye sumi
ShadowWolf626 chapter 9 . 5/22
OH MY GOD that was the single most adorble thing I have read ever. sorry I only just recently found your storya.e. this morning at 10am) and spent the entire day reading it. It was finominal. amazingly well done . I loved it, every chapter was briliant. I loved the spin you did with Ron's maturity. and the Voldymort angle, that was briliant. Looking forward to reading more from you in the future. by the way I rarely comenrt on a story if that tells you anything. Wolf out
paz chapter 9 . 5/1
I absolutely loved this story . Fantastic ,spectacular impressive , wonderful, bestest , perfect, owsum bloody fucking great . I dont have words to describe it. Its the longest review I have ever given for a story but it was and is and will be worth it. Loved it