Reviews for Harry Potter and the Siren's Song
Goose chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
...aaaaaand upon reaching not even halfway through the first chapter, I'm done. Just another cliche filled pile of drivel, with the ultimate HP mary sue character(Daphne, because she accomodates all of the self-insert/"OMG I LUV DA SLI-DER-RINS!" nonsense that plagues this site). Sigh...
N Flamel chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
It seems funny to write 'good start' for a story that has been completed for over 3 !/2 years now, but it's new to me, so 'good start!' You covered a lot of ground in this chapter, but it didn't come across as choppy or disconnected. What did come across was an interesting start, with Harry as a Siren, and a very unique Daphne, who is a favorite character of mine. I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with this.
Gamma Lead chapter 9 . 12/10/2014
Just wanted to say great story. I liked the idea about veela, not it's repercussions, but as you said for the foil. The solution was also quite nice. As for the story as a whole, it was quite interesting plot-wise, and not especially graphic. Even so, it kept my interest despite it not being quite my preferred story style (two mains getting together and fighting off everything to keep together-it's what killed soul bond fics for me). All in all, this was quite an enjoyable piece and will definitely be reading your other works, though I make no promises for HP/GW; it is not one of my preferred pairings, unfortunately.
GoodshipHarmony chapter 9 . 12/6/2014
Loved the story! Very different - power the Dark Lord knows not! People can be gits as teenagers, so in my imagination, Harry mended fences with Hermione, and they were friends eventually.

Great job - look forward to ready your other works.
HotDog Smoothie chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
well, erhm first comment on the whole story so... i guess i should say that it was very good, and i never expect harry to be a siren. well anyways great story so yeah...
Shin1gam1 chapter 9 . 11/15/2014
Good work
spool chapter 9 . 11/13/2014
wonderful story. i realy loved reading it.
thebetawholived chapter 7 . 10/28/2014
The author solicited suggestions on how to deal with Dumbledore when posting this chapter.

I think it appropriate to use an industrial staple gun, of the type used to assemble crates, along with buckets liberally filled with fire ants.

Oh, and some butanethiol. Full strength.
thebetawholived chapter 5 . 10/28/2014
In general, I think that sex scenes should support the story. This story has done fairly well with that, given the way the author has determined the characteristics of a siren.

I hope that the sex scenes will become less prominent as the story progresses, not because I'm against sex scenes per se, but because if they become repetitive, they will become boring.

The story has been well-written to this point, and I'm enjoying it.
thebetawholived chapter 3 . 10/28/2014
I would find it easy to believe that Voldemort's body (and mind, and psyche, and appetites) has been so badly mangled, especially in the rebirth process, that he could not function sexually at all. So I think the backlash through a connection to a lusting or loving Harry would leave Voldemort with a feeling of pressure, along with a restless appetite he couldn't satisfy. I think it would get progressively worse.

But of course, we won't find the truth until we read a few more chapters.
thebetawholived chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Some interesting premises in this story, but the beginning was a bit choppy and confusing. For the most part, wording, descriptions, characterization, and conversations are well done.

I'm looking forward to what comes next!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/19/2014
*cries* Why did this masterpiece have to end?! Why?!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/19/2014
I vote for torture or death. Muhahaha! No, I'm not evil. Psh, perish the thought!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/19/2014
Someone finally sees what I've told my friends all along! Molly is an overbearing mum!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/18/2014
Imagine, the Statute of Secrecy accidentally being broken by Astoria.
992 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »