Reviews for Harry Potter and the Siren's Song
Beautiful story.
Wolvie26 chapter 9 . 12/3/2020
Love it!
aroace enby chapter 4 . 11/17/2020
“Physical urges were for the weak”
me an asexual: BOW DOWN TO ME PEASANTS!
lmao anyway great chapter this is my second time reading
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 9 . 9/26/2020
Great story thank you
AshBladeHentai chapter 9 . 8/18/2020
Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far
Ame's world chapter 9 . 8/10/2020
A wonderful fanfic
Love stronger than anything !
Thanks a lot
D.J. Scales chapter 1 . 7/31/2020
Oh boy oh boy
Ricardo chapter 6 . 6/28/2020
This story really is more of just entertainment and full of smut between Harry and daphne. Not much to the plot and is actually funny to see voldyshorts being put down and distracted by the effects of Harry being a siren.
darkpegasuzz chapter 9 . 6/10/2020
very nice story really enjoyed it.
loveispower chapter 9 . 6/4/2020
I have read a lot of Harry Potter fanfiction over the years and yours is one of only a few Harry is a "creature" stories that I've ever enjoyed. The idea of a male siren is intriguing, the powers that he gains make sense while not making him super!Harry, and he finds love. I love that you used the fact that we really don't know Daphne in canon to provide us with an awesome strong young woman who is more than capable of matching Harry. I appreciate the fact that their partnership is so equal and balanced. Thank you for a great story!
jabarber69 chapter 9 . 4/4/2020
WoW that was one hell of a story!
Specky Clarke chapter 4 . 12/25/2019
So, a female Veela can have multiple men with the permission of her mate, but a male Siren MUST be monogamous. That is so unequal it is ridiculous. The male Siren would quickly wear out his mate and more than probably damage her permanently. I am enjoying the story a lot though.
LAB1 chapter 9 . 12/25/2019
A very original and interesting twist for your plot! I loved your version of Daphne!
ChiDead chapter 9 . 12/22/2019
Wow one of my most favorite bond fic.
coul532003 chapter 9 . 12/14/2019
I know this story was completed quite a while ago, but wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed it. The twist between Hermione and Ron was unique. Letting Ron mature during school was also unique to these types of stories. I personally also like Hermione as a character, but actually like Susan and Daphne more, although they don't get nearly as much "air" time. That Hermione was a schemer was quite a departure from most stories, but well played in this one.
I also congratulate you, belatedly of course, on being able to juggle two separate stories while dealing with creating and defending your dissertation, and again, congratulations on graduation.
Your story has been well conceived and presented, with few grammatical/spelling errors (which actually seem to flourish on FFN with other authors). A very enjoyable story and well met with being completed. So many good stories are left in the lurch, so to speak, as ideas or muses evaporate.
990 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »