Reviews for Harry Potter and the Siren's Song
littleditto chapter 9 . 11/28/2019
This is great. Kudos
FictionLover84 chapter 9 . 10/24/2019
I really enjoyed this story, a pleasure to read
Crypt chapter 9 . 7/20/2019
Love this story. Although I would’ve liked to hear what happened to Albus in the epilogue.

Many thanks for this story.
sidaqlotay07 chapter 1 . 7/8/2019
oh very interesting!
DRAGONDAVE45 chapter 9 . 6/29/2019
This was wonderful! It got me right in the feels over and over!
Speaker of Heresies chapter 9 . 6/26/2019
Amazing story, while I know endings can be difficult, you did a good job. I am not bashing you for this or anything like that, but it you could, I feel like you could kill these endings a little better. You have an amazing writing style, and I feel like you are one of the few who can make people feel what you want them to. In all reality what I'm asking is for you to make me cry when someone dies, or hopelessly ask for the story to be continued because you made me cry and I can't deal with that, too few authors are able to do that, but I believe you can. Also for a suggestion, this is entirely up to you, it for stories with bashing, could you try and have the characters actually bash. For example Harry and dumbledore, their relationship is strained in this story, at best, and I adore fics that have serious bashing, not saying on your a white or something, it to the point of revealing all failures. I hope you actual understand what I said, as I barely do, and I wrote it. At this point I will now delve through you account for stories that seem to be more than meets the eye; And I hope you continue to write for a long time to come.
sonofthehills chapter 9 . 6/26/2019
Thank you for the gift of this story.
AiyaKnight chapter 9 . 6/7/2019
im always sad when they die. I wish stories out there would go on with how they lived their lives instead of only caring about voldy. This is one of my fav stories. thank you for writing it and sharing
Smokeing chapter 9 . 6/6/2019
Give me a good story enjoyed it very much thank you for the enjoyment I got out of it
Khatix chapter 3 . 6/1/2019
Even in cannon Dumbledore isn't truly a hero or even a good guy, he is and was Harry's Anti-Hero because he got in the way and did lots of things to control and keep Harry weak. If i was in Dumbledores shoes i would of talked to my oldest friends the Flamel's and get them to raise, protect, and teach Harry. With their 600 year age they most likely know of a way or can come up with a way to safely remove the soul shard from Harry. Plus being raised by them he would be knowledgeable and magically trained to protect himself. In fact that would be an interesting fix, Harry raised by the Flamel's who rescued him from the Dursleys the night he was left there. With a M.O.B. and G.G Dumbledore with MW/RW bashing, Hufflepuff from all his HARD work to prepare for Tom's return and his return to the public eye.

Im cannon there is NO WAY Harry meeting the Weaslys at the station wasn't organized by Dumbledore, why would they go to 9 3/4 muggle way instead of the Floo which is there or apparating there. There is no way Dumbledore would want to risk his precious martyr/prophecy child making friends with the wrong sort on the train. Harry is the hero, Dumbledore the anti-hero/anti-villian while Voldermort is the villain.
Winlyn chapter 9 . 5/1/2019
This was sweet!

I for one don't think you went to heavy on the sexual stuff. You built the characters nicely and I liked that you deviated from the norm with Ron and Hermione.

Thank you for the story!

-Winlyn
The Shadows Mistress chapter 9 . 4/15/2019
loved the story
FlowerChild23 chapter 9 . 4/6/2019
Aww. That was so sweet!
FlowerChild23 chapter 4 . 4/5/2019
Holy Cow!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/15/2019
This was an extremely bipolar, poorly written chapter. The scene with Daphne, Harry and McGonagall in her office should honestly just be completely rewritten.
990 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »