Reviews for Harry Potter and the Siren's Song
D00rFr4m3 chapter 8 . 3/6/2019
This is such a good fic. You did an excellent job of describing all the sexual content, but not making it smut.

This is probably the third time I've read it, honestly. It's that good. I keep coming back every year or so.
Nonyaarb chapter 9 . 2/20/2019
Wraps everything up all neatly, very nicely done. Would have loved to see his legacy/legend he left behind but thats no big deal.
Nonyaarb chapter 8 . 2/20/2019
LOL Fucking lol
observentuser chapter 9 . 1/23/2019
That was very pleasantly different. Thank you :-)
Guest chapter 2 . 1/7/2019
Why didn't harry have bill, Kingsley, Fred, George, maybe even Luna, Neville and hermione all take oaths to keep Harry being a siren secret. And than Daphne's family maybe as well. The only ones who should be able to tell are Harry and maybe daphne. I mean he's suppose to keep it secret and yet he's just telling people.
Corwyn chapter 9 . 1/3/2019
Beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing this story with us.
Padhi chapter 7 . 12/11/2018
What a stupid chapter like that butch daphne wants to have sex with voldmert to end war and saying Harry's opinion has no value pathetic writing if that was the case why the fuck he married he can whore around with anyone he want and wasn't daphne bonded with him how can she think even herself this is the most pathetic writing I have seen u just ruined this ff with that single sentence one word for u fuck u and never write any ff again
Concolor44 chapter 9 . 11/22/2018
This may be the first time I've seen LOVE, as "the power the Dark Lord knows not" used offensively in a technically sound and logical manner. Nice work!
CMVreud chapter 6 . 11/14/2018
Kust imagine what one day abstinence would do to Volditort.
tammgrogan chapter 9 . 10/14/2018
Harry was 172 years old, and he and Daphne was together 157 years. I have so enjoyed reading your truly Amazing story. Thank you again for writing it.
tammgrogan chapter 7 . 10/14/2018
WOW, that was an intense chapter! Poor Harry really lost it, can't I had tears in my eyes. I love this story. Thank you so very much for sharing it with all of us. Tammgrogan
JanieOhio chapter 9 . 8/9/2018
this story was a sweet change. I do feel like we lost too much of Harry's personality after the change, but it was fun nonetheless. thanks!
JanieOhio chapter 4 . 8/8/2018
yay for a good and reasonable Ron! very rare in this category of hp fanfiction.
D00rFr4m3 chapter 9 . 7/12/2018
That was a really good read. It was quite well written, the romance was really fast paced but I think that's just the nature of it.

Sirens are very interesting, I quite like the idea behind them.

Just one question. Not really a loose end, but I'm curious. You said Harry's first son wasn't a Siren. Were any of his sons? Or did you not bother with fleshing out the rest of his kids? It's fine if you didn't, I'm just curious.
Dezzi95 chapter 9 . 7/9/2018
Absolutely loved this, it was a wonderful short story to read :)
990 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »