Reviews for Harry Potter and the Siren's Song
Shank5 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
cool I like the flow of this story.
Elia950 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
This is GREAT! i love Harry\Daphne the most and the way you introduced them was really good!

I especially liked the originality of the Siren thing.. I've yet to read a story with it!

I admit to dislike dramas between couples as I've got enough of it in real life.. so all this "tell \ do not tell" is a little annoying sometimes.. but if you put it in a good setup it could be great!

GOOD WORK!
blogquerty chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
very well written,

nothing else to say.
Andor Swiftblade chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
I've read tons of creature!Harry stories before, and quite a few of them had Siren!Harry in them, but this one is totally unique, and I really like it.

Harry's characterization was good, in that he was not crying every minute that he was awake. The ways that the Sirens were depicted was also good, much better than in other stories. I also enjoyed the interaction between Harry and Daphne, it was well-written and believeable. Daphne is one of the most interesting characters of HP universe, because not much has been mentioned in the canon about her, and hence she can be moulded to fit any story. There are a lot of Harry/Daphne stories out there, but I've got to admit that this story is one of the best. And this is just one chapter.

I hope that you will be updating soon. Best of luck with the rest of the story.

May your sword stay sharp!
lordamnesia chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
This is a fantastic start. Harry's change doesn't leave him OP, I really enjoy the pairing, and you have Harry's character down pat at that time in his life, or what it could have been. Keep up the great work!
hushpuppy22 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Yeah, I was a little surprised that you had a dig on Ginny since you have written H/G before. It is so hard to find a Harry/Daphne that doesn't have Ron or Ginny bashing or a super!Harry. If you can avoid those things, you will have a superior story.
Darkveelia88 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
i love the first chapter. you seem to be an exceptional writer with your chapters well thought out... i really like it. there aren't many really good creature Harry's fics out there. but i have a feeling that yours will be great waiting patiently for chapter 2 :)
wqrfewfqer chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
This story looks really good :-). Interested to see when Harry gets his inheritance- I haven't ever read a siren!Harry before, so this is a very original idea.

I like your characterization of both Harry and Daphne, who's never really mentioned in canon. I'll probably get this horribly wrong, but I think that Daphne's tattoo might be related to Harry? That would be sweet.

Update again soon!

-Izzi
rio45 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
All I can say is that this is one of the best stories I have ever read so please continue as I'm looking forward to mare. Now I'm off too reread another story of your's.
Kila9Nishika chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I'm so excited, mostly because this is a very different type of fic than is usually written for creature!Harry, and the way you had an entire chapter with him as still mostly human and normal. Then again, I've also just finished rereading Godric's Legacy, and I believe that I can safely say that I love the way you write your characters. I can't wait to see more!
ufoundjohn chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I like it! definitely looking forward to the next chapter. I'm kind of confused why Harry wont be returning to see Daphne after going to gringotts I'm guessing its tied in with the fact of him being partial siren but then wouldn't the physical changes be noticed anyway come school time? hope to see the next update soon!
jamie.maike chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I love the story so far. It's very well written and I was sad at the end of the chapter when Harry had to leave Daphne. I can't wait to read more.
Irishfighter chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Awesome story so far
Horacrux777 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I hope this will be a long story. good work
riegert8 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010