Reviews for Harry Potter and the Siren's Song
rio45 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
All I can say is that this is one of the best stories I have ever read so please continue as I'm looking forward to mare. Now I'm off too reread another story of your's.
Kila9Nishika chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I'm so excited, mostly because this is a very different type of fic than is usually written for creature!Harry, and the way you had an entire chapter with him as still mostly human and normal. Then again, I've also just finished rereading Godric's Legacy, and I believe that I can safely say that I love the way you write your characters. I can't wait to see more!
ufoundjohn chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I like it! definitely looking forward to the next chapter. I'm kind of confused why Harry wont be returning to see Daphne after going to gringotts I'm guessing its tied in with the fact of him being partial siren but then wouldn't the physical changes be noticed anyway come school time? hope to see the next update soon!
jamie.maike chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I love the story so far. It's very well written and I was sad at the end of the chapter when Harry had to leave Daphne. I can't wait to read more.
Irishfighter chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Awesome story so far
Horacrux777 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I hope this will be a long story. good work
riegert8 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010