Reviews for Harry Potter and the Siren's Song
Shadowdog11 chapter 1 . 2/5/2017
Be as mean to Ginny as you like :) I'm curious how you'll have this work out
Katzura chapter 9 . 2/4/2017
I very much enjoyed this story, to be precise I wa so hooked I had to finish it before going to bed. Ah well, at least today is Sunday and I can sleep in. Thank you for this wonderful story.
BigRayGunMK3 chapter 9 . 1/11/2017
this is a great story 10/10
Destributor chapter 9 . 1/2/2017
One of the best stories I've read so far and my second favorite of the Potter ones
Destributor chapter 9 . 1/2/2017
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 9 . 12/17/2016
Interesting story here! I loved reading it as it had excellent writing!
Spazzman29 chapter 9 . 12/4/2016
I hated the way you portrayed Veela's in this and also hated Ron and Susan together but other than that this was a good story.
TBearTech chapter 4 . 12/2/2016
Thank you for you AN, and it was short too. I think you are doing great with HP and DG s relationship and like the twists you are working with in the story.
thanks
C
Lucien Naviaux chapter 9 . 11/29/2016
one of the best stories I've ever read
Kuroyukie chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
Good job :)
Cygnus Centaurus Black chapter 9 . 10/30/2016
One of the best fanfictions I've ever read. I cried at the ending though.
momocolady chapter 9 . 10/23/2016
good story
Dogco94 chapter 9 . 10/14/2016
This was an amazing story!
Cortax chapter 2 . 9/20/2016
Feel bad for Bill, I mean he has to share his wife? I'd get super pissed
keroblade chapter 9 . 9/17/2016
Finally got around to reading this story 5 years after you finished it, haha. I loved it! !

I'm going through a bit of anxiety/depression at the moment so the epilogue was sad/heartbreaking for me, especially considering I haven't had a relationship before (despite being 24) and would love nothing more than to fall in love and grow old with someone like Harry and Daphne did in the story.

Ah well, thanks again!

Ps. Your other stories are great too! :)
996 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »