Reviews for Harry Potter and the Siren's Song
w0if chapter 9 . 8/5/2016
Wonderful story, thank you!
Salthazar chapter 9 . 7/26/2016
Great story. And you had a good epilouge this is not something not enough authors do.
desireejones99 chapter 5 . 7/18/2016
sort of unfair you were to Hermione the One that always stood by him compared to the fangirl that spoke 6 words to him 2 of which were eep
ZoomStraightToTheMoon chapter 4 . 6/30/2016
The part with Bill and Fleur is gross. Just the thought of being in Bill's shoes makes me feel ill. Super disappointed that Hermione is going to be the character everybody hates in this story, but I guess her role is always the same in most stories. Anyway, I really enjoy this so far and look forward to reading more when I have the time.
chronos136 chapter 9 . 6/12/2016
I LOVED THIS STORY SO MUCH YOU ARE AN AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL HUMAN BEING AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A LIFE FILLED WITH AWESOMENESS! Now that the slightly creepy/starkerish comment is out of the way, just want to say that I really loved your story and had so much fun reading and laughing as it progressed.
SerenaMoana chapter 2 . 5/26/2016
wow. that's all i can say. wow. the ending was done perfectly. well done.
Snaggledog chapter 9 . 5/26/2016
I read Harry Potter and the Metamorph before I read this story and it was terrific. I looked for another story from you and read this one. This is just as terrific as the first and I enjoyed reading it immensely. I often have found myself taking a break from what I am reading to surf or play games. Often the stories can't keep my interest. That is not the case with this story, I nearly read all night to finish it.

Great job!
Ronin Kenshin chapter 9 . 5/25/2016
great work another good fic
Gabriel H. Sapphire chapter 9 . 5/24/2016
Lol Fluer. She's a fucking rapist. ;p Good story bro.
CoolFanfictionLover chapter 9 . 5/23/2016
wow a truly lovely and most romantic story of the century
wow
totally in love with this story
please do write more
bye sumi
ShadowWolf626 chapter 9 . 5/22/2016
OH MY GOD that was the single most adorble thing I have read ever. sorry I only just recently found your storya.e. this morning at 10am) and spent the entire day reading it. It was finominal. amazingly well done . I loved it, every chapter was briliant. I loved the spin you did with Ron's maturity. and the Voldymort angle, that was briliant. Looking forward to reading more from you in the future. by the way I rarely comenrt on a story if that tells you anything. Wolf out
paz chapter 9 . 5/1/2016
I absolutely loved this story . Fantastic ,spectacular impressive , wonderful, bestest , perfect, owsum bloody fucking great . I dont have words to describe it. Its the longest review I have ever given for a story but it was and is and will be worth it. Loved it
Guest chapter 9 . 5/1/2016
By the powers vested in me this is the best story on this site
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 9 . 4/16/2016
Really good story
stevefocus chapter 9 . 3/24/2016
Great story really enjoyed reading it.
996 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »