Reviews for The Missing
StyxxsOmega chapter 6 . 7/12/2018
This is an awesome and cute story! Loving it! Please write more when you can.
Apollo chapter 6 . 5/30/2018
Go on with this story. It is adorable.
Anusmita chapter 6 . 3/17/2017
Hello, I just discovered this fanfic, and I really, really loved it. I think it's a wonderful story, with the characters portrayed very accurately. The bond between Bridge and Sky is also heartwarming and truly believable. I know it's been four years since you last updated and that you probably might have forgotten this story, but I request you, please do update again. This story honestly deserves an awesome ending. I hope you don't mind the request.
Apollo chapter 6 . 3/14/2017
What will happen next?
KomodoClassic chapter 5 . 8/21/2016
Man, I forgot how much I loved this story. I read it a long time ago, and it's been in my...follows? Favorites? Something...for a while. I haven't gone back to it in years. But today, I decided to read through it again, and I'm glad I did, because it's really good. I love how you've written the boys, because they have both an instant connection and a slowly building relationship. It's amazing. I'd love to see how Bridge goes from this to canon, if you ever decide to finish it.
Aris1013 chapter 6 . 7/20/2015
I know it's been like two years, but please, please, please finish this story! It is so good, and I want to know more!
Mirajane92 chapter 6 . 4/26/2015
This story is so amazing! I really hope you'll continue.
Deanaholic1 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
I know you haven't up recently but I do hope u consider finishing the story please! It's really cute and I want to know how it finishes:)
Tsukino Akume chapter 6 . 6/14/2014
Oh. Oh ... I am in so much love with this. So much love. It is the story of FEELS and I am absolutely heartbroken that it's unfinished. HEARTBROKEN I tell you. Bridge is a tiny bundle of heartbreak and cuteness and I just want to hug him forever. Sky being so grown-up and protective of Bridge is *perfect* and so very Sky. And the way they understand each other when no one else can is absolutely *beautiful*.

I hope the muses for this one find you again, because it is lovely and sad and giggly and just ... wonderful. 3
Misty Uchiha chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
PLEASEEEEEEE UPDATE PUH LEASEEEE PLEASSSEEEEEEE :D
Misty Uchiha chapter 6 . 4/22/2014
Please update soon pleasee
ScottishWolfSPDLass chapter 6 . 3/2/2014
Please contine, best SPD fanfic ever!
KomodoClassic chapter 4 . 3/1/2014
Sky made him buttery toast! *finger wiggle*

This, really, it's...I mean, this is still an active fic, right? Because I think that when I get to the end of the six chapters here I'm probably going to put this on my list of fics to check back to for updates, or maybe even follow it, which I don't usually do.

Buttery toast...and Sky is the only one who really gets what Bridge is saying. I love it. Really, please keep this fic going, it's very good.
ScottishWolfSPDLass chapter 4 . 3/1/2014
Please oh please oh please keep writing this! It is appositely amazing! I would buy this as a book! Please continue! I beg you, Please
gypsymooneysgirl7733 chapter 6 . 2/22/2014