Reviews for Sepia Images
ThelMe chapter 1 . 11/12
I just spent the lat two days reading this and although I've been on for a while now, I can honestly say that this is the first review I'm writing cause I'm normally too awkward to do so. I just felt like I had to say just how well written this story is in terms of characterization, pacing, the plotline, and its grasp on human interaction, but mostly I admired how it felt so real. Suffice it to say, I loved it.
Michiyo chapter 54 . 8/14
Lovely story! Thank you for sharing!
Michiyo chapter 47 . 8/13
Sho redeemed! Nuff said. Well done!
Jennosaur chapter 54 . 8/13
Oh my god, I can't believe I just spent a whole day reading :') SO worth it though, lol. This story is fantastic, I've already read the whole thing through once, so this is actually my second time reading. I'm totally on a Skip Beat kick! Picking up a manga again after a few years makes me want to reread all the fanfiction I saved to my favorites of the fandom.
Anyways, holy crap, this fic is seriously amazing. From the way you personified her grudges, to the OC's that you included. Everything is so stunningly written and planned! I'm so glad you finished this story, and I'm so glad you shared this with us.
Michiyo chapter 39 . 8/13
Goodness gracious. That's one of the best scenes i've ever read. ROFL! Ren xD thank you for sharing!
Michiyo chapter 37 . 8/13
Fangirling Yukihito is love :D
Michiyo chapter 36 . 8/13
So many good things in this chapter! :D
Oh I really liked this story! I could see the manga play out in my head. Especially with the grudges and Kyokos moods.
It is 12 am, and I am fangirl squealing into my pillow in an effort to not wake my family. Suffice it to say, I LOVE THIS!
I love how intersperse scenes of grudges, Yashiro, and Lory throughout. It really adds depth to the story!
ilko chapter 53 . 4/26
I started to cry when Cunning did and couldn't stop until the end. It was a fantastic scene, and the perfect climax of a progression that was already the highlight of the whole story. I'm so happy for Kyoko! This is a wonderful happy ending.
ilko chapter 39 . 4/26
I'm so proud of Kyoko for her amazing compassion and maturity when dealing with Sho. She's really incredible. :) Oh, Ren. Kyoko becoming more mature is not an excuse for you backsliding.
ilko chapter 34 . 4/26
I love how much screen time and development your Kanae gets. I love her, and I'm so glad that she's resolving her own issues with her (ridiculous, terrifying) family and maturing emotionally enough to be able to graduate alongside her best friend. ; u ; (Too bad aboit Chiori, though!)
ilko chapter 27 . 4/26
I've been too enthralled even to review before now but I just had to let you know how much I love your characters. Kanae especially is one of my favorites, and depictions of female friendship always grab my heart, so this chapter was wonderful, particularly as a follow-up to Ren dashing to the rescue last chapter. Kyoko is so loved! *happy sigh* And the angel/grudge scenes! Those are absolutely some of the best moments of this story. I love how unpredictable and dynamic and just plain fun they are usually, but this last moment was almost heartbreaking in its tenderness. I'm just really enjoying this story in its entirety (although I do hope that Kyoko gets all her accidental romances straightened out before anyone gets hurt).
ladygraywolf chapter 54 . 3/25
This is a fabulous story. Some one finally finished it. To see Ren and Kyoko so happy just make you want to cry with happiness. Thank you so much. Looking forward to upcoming stories. Maybe and update with their wedding. Huh, you think just maybe. Again thank you.