Reviews for Sepia Images
Undertheskys chapter 37 . 6/27
Im sad to say I cant finish reading this story. I started losing interest around chapter 30, I read a little more to see if my interest picks up but no it didnt.
Undertheskys chapter 35 . 6/27
Kinda wish Juilena said to call her mother instead of her name. Glad they talked though
Undertheskys chapter 33 . 6/27
Man look at all these guys that kissed her
Undertheskys chapter 26 . 6/27
Man Ren should have told her he's Kuon, but then again it might stress Kyoko out
Undertheskys chapter 23 . 6/27
Hahha I need the chicken
Undertheskys chapter 20 . 6/27
I wonder how long it'll take them to get together
Undertheskys chapter 18 . 6/27
Well that was an interesting interaction with the three
Undertheskys chapter 13 . 6/27
I totally agree with Sato, definitely better than a drama
Undertheskys chapter 11 . 6/27
Awwwwe that was soo sweet how they all sang happy birthday to Kuu over the phone
Undertheskys chapter 9 . 6/27
Finally some Ren and Kyoko scenes
Undertheskys chapter 5 . 6/27
If only Ren would confess soon, then they would be dating
Undertheskys chapter 1 . 6/27
I like how they both trashed it
Cheetabites chapter 54 . 5/13
I spent the whole day reading this story, I couldn't stop. Very interesting take with Kyoko's grudges and angels. A Refreshing version of Sho. Most halarious confession scene. Thank you.
NatShinigami chapter 54 . 2/15
This fic is amazing! One of the best I've read in this fandom.
I particularly liked the way the grudges and angels inside Kyoko's mind helped further her feelings and such, it had an Inside-Out feeling to it, though this story was written before that movie. I also liked the fact that even with the fact of Kyoko starring on a new drama was what set the plot in motion you didn't go down the worn path of making them star together or her needing his help with some scenes. I liked your portrayal of Sho and their reconciliation, I always rout for Ren but he is easy to like when written as good as you did.
If I had to point a complain about this fic is that you never made clear if in the end of Sepia Images Aya ends up with Ko or with Ryuu. Yuudai was a worthy rival, though not really all that interesting - although with original characters nothing seems to be completely okay with us readers so don't mind me on this -, and the plot was overal sweet. Another detail I liked is that you avoided most cliches about missunderstandings and such and it was very refreshing.
Your writing was well paced for this couple, though a few times I felt Kyoko being more western-ly in her interactions with other characters it was nothing serious. I can't say anything about the overlook into Ren's deep well of guilt and self-hatred because I don't remember where the manga was when this was written but it was overall okay and it's nice after reading some really dark stories out there to find this sweet piece.
Thanks for imagining this and releasing it to the world - and even more for finishing it!
yet again chapter 54 . 1/28
:) thaank you for writing, it was lovely