Reviews for Sepia Images
lara gin chapter 54 . 1/9
Ah drat, I would read Sepia Image as an original story on its own 3
IrrelevantGirlie chapter 54 . 12/7/2015
Read this all today (wait, no, it is past midnight now...oops) and I loved it!
I've read a few of your SkipBeat! works and I've got to say I've fallen for each of them.
Keep it up!

Your reader,
I.G.
MyLuckTookAWalk chapter 54 . 11/22/2015
OMMMMMMMMMGGGGG I LOVED THIS SOOOOOOOO MUUUUUCH! why do I always feel lost after finishing one of your stories, it's like not having anything to come home to anymore Arrrghhhh this was just perfect (I read it in three days lol ) thanks!
misherukuro chapter 54 . 11/14/2015
You did a fantastic job with this fic thank you soooo very much for sharing it. ~,~
Asian-kaysa chapter 39 . 11/10/2015
I can't find my stupid password for this site! Ugh! Anyways I've commented on this story before. It is still one of my favorites. I cried during this chapter, its just way too perfect. This is like the third time I've read this story BTW. Idk if you still look at the reviews or anything but hopefully you do because I just wanted to let you know that you're an amazing writer and I hope you're encouraged to update Innocent Whispers because that is the best story on this site in the history of ever.
BlackAngelLovesYa chapter 54 . 8/13/2015
TO MENY CAPTERS!
But a good story!
mutemuia chapter 11 . 7/28/2015
Very touching chapter...
It's my second reading your story. I love it.
ncisduckie chapter 54 . 7/17/2015
Once again have I spent my day reading something you wrote. But this time I am very happy to have reached the end. The end that is complete and lovely and fluffy. I'm so glad to have gone through the emotional turmoil that is this story. Thank you for writing and I'll be back!
jello673 chapter 54 . 6/5/2015
HOLY CRAB. What an ending. :O
Bosia chapter 54 . 6/4/2015
Loved it! 3
LevyXGajeelForever chapter 15 . 12/21/2014
Answer to Lory's question is C. If you went with A. he wouldn't know you like him. If you went with B. he wouldn't know that you know so you'd be no different from the other girls. But with C. He knows that you are aware of what he is doing, be he also gets a clue to the fact that you like him. Plus if you play your cards right he may even ask you out on a date. Thing is I'm a teen girls so I should know. ;D Good luck on your game, Lory.
maglin chapter 53 . 12/4/2014
I wanted to write that since they first appeared, but was too fixed on reading... I love your portrai of the grudges (the angels too, but Cunning and Stubborness are my faves ;))
Very ... Alive (and amusing). Not to mention the great use of symbolism!
Thats All i wanted to say (i m pretty sure you know already that your fic is amazing)
So long, mag
0:)
wendy1903 chapter 54 . 9/18/2014
Tres belle histoire merci bonne continuation
chibi313 chapter 3 . 8/16/2014
Nanami sounds like Moko owo
chibi313 chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
Where's the guy she's supposed to like in the drama...