Reviews for Sepia Images
Mclevenger2013 chapter 54 . 1/22
This was amazing. Took me a whole day to finish but I’m glad I did. You really grasped the characters and I love how you made kouns parents more part of the story. I love how made the inner part of Kyoko shine through her grudges and angels. In the end ren kept his identity but also accepted that his past (Koun) was ready to be accepted. It was funny how you described Kyokos interaction with ren when she confessed. I loved it! All the more reason I believe you should continue writing fanfics and maybe one day you could write your very own manga because to be honest this was amazing and very detailed. I’m glad I came upon it and read it. I look forward to more of your stories in the future.
Bananarock509 chapter 11 . 12/5/2017
Oh that was too good! The grudges scene! Oh that was awesome!
Undertheskys chapter 37 . 6/27/2017
Im sad to say I cant finish reading this story. I started losing interest around chapter 30, I read a little more to see if my interest picks up but no it didnt.
Undertheskys chapter 35 . 6/27/2017
Kinda wish Juilena said to call her mother instead of her name. Glad they talked though
Undertheskys chapter 33 . 6/27/2017
Man look at all these guys that kissed her
Undertheskys chapter 26 . 6/27/2017
Man Ren should have told her he's Kuon, but then again it might stress Kyoko out
Undertheskys chapter 23 . 6/27/2017
Hahha I need the chicken
Undertheskys chapter 20 . 6/27/2017
I wonder how long it'll take them to get together
Undertheskys chapter 18 . 6/27/2017
Well that was an interesting interaction with the three
Undertheskys chapter 13 . 6/27/2017
I totally agree with Sato, definitely better than a drama
Undertheskys chapter 11 . 6/27/2017
Awwwwe that was soo sweet how they all sang happy birthday to Kuu over the phone
Undertheskys chapter 9 . 6/27/2017
Finally some Ren and Kyoko scenes
Undertheskys chapter 5 . 6/27/2017
If only Ren would confess soon, then they would be dating
Undertheskys chapter 1 . 6/27/2017
I like how they both trashed it
Cheetabites chapter 54 . 5/13/2017
I spent the whole day reading this story, I couldn't stop. Very interesting take with Kyoko's grudges and angels. A Refreshing version of Sho. Most halarious confession scene. Thank you.