Reviews for The Case of the Spurious Haircut
LoveofVelma chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I always wanted Perry to get his head out of the sand in regards to Della. I enjoyed reading the two stories in this series. The scene with Della tempting him with the chocolate cake was priceless. Well done.
Michelle285 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I love this too, which is no surprise really! :) I love the flashbacks! :) The raise made me smile too! :) It made me kind of sad when Perry said Paul had a better relationship with Della, but I kind of laughed...I loooooooved when they bumped into each other and what Perry said! Too funny! :) I felt bad when he told her to go to Matthews and Stockton. I had already read the other one and felt so bad for Della! I'm glad she told him what happened, althought I kind of knew she would! Yay! She let him take her out to dinner! :) The ten years later part was too hilarious! :) Great! :)
GratefullyDead chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Captain - brilliant as usual. You're spoiling us.
FonzFan82 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Great story, Captain. I would have to agree with your other reviewers on the story. How many stories are going to be in this series? I can't wait to read more of the series! It's going well so far! Hope you keep writing more PM stories like these in the future.
Dreamer1985 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
good job.
E. Wallace chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Now that I've regained enough composure to keep my review from reading as sdvnkj foatnu ihda, the first thing I have to say is chocolate frosting... oh my! How on earth did he have the patience to wait ten years to find out?

The shorter list would be what didn't I like (which is nothing!) so I just have to whittle down to a manageable list what I loved: no, salad does not have the same effect; the 'letter' regarding Della's eating habits; Perry's "growing sensibility of her more feminine attractions"; his jealousy of Paul's easy relationship with Della; her hesitancy over the raise; him peeking over a law book to catch her real reaction to the larger paycheck.

Don't know what you have planned for the third installment but could you consider a small missing scene story where we get to see Perry's visit to Mr. Stockton? I do love a good verbal evisceration, and Perry's just the man to do it.
Ayjah chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Lol I love the ending. So glad you made this a series.
Cinnamon chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
What could I say ? You made my day ! Thank you very much for this story.
Michellle Weiner chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Rach,

This is great. I love this story. I love the line about how he had no intention of ever lettting her go and I love it that he is so caring and protective of her, especially when he doesn't get a haircut but goes to see the sleezy lawyer intead. It's so Perry.

...and the chocolate cake and frosting...decadent is right.

Can't wait for the third installment :)
Shakayla chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I really enjoyed the read - and love the over-protective Perry. He should've known he couldn't get anything by Della! LOL

Next...let me just say...DAMN! (can i say that about a T rated story? LOL) The scene in the restaurant was fantastic and the bit with the chocolate cake was *happy sighs*

Any chance the next bit in the series could be what happens when they get home? Just thought it couldn't hurt to ask - LOL (I've been busy torturing my characters with angst, so this was a nice reprieve - thank you!)