Reviews for You're Not Him
adamsfamily chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Nice one-shot of Kahlan's point of view. It is so interesting how reader's reactions to the events in Reckoning are so polarized between those who are agonized for Kahlan to endure "belonging" the the dispicable Darken Rahl, and other reasders who actually feel compassion for Darken's clear attempts to get through to her and his apparent feeling for her. She does suffer, true, but admits he does not treat her badly; and how can a normal person hold on to such cold blooded hate for 12 years. I don't give Darken a pass for his evil acts, but I always pity him in this episode, and I always find Kahlan cruel and unfeeling, even though I like her in most other episodes.

And then, of course, there is the whole matter of Kahlan's obsessiber hate for Darken and love for Richard extending to the point of conceiving a child with Rahl for the sole purpose of helping Richard get back and therefore obliterating that child out of exsistence. Raising a child knowing you mean to never concieve that child in the first place - COLD, Kahlah is COLD here.
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Loved it!

Poor Kahlan, I felt so sorry for her that episode. Can you imagine what's it like to belong to Darken Rahl? It gives me the creeps.
Team Mordsith 3 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
I liked this piece too. You always write such amazing stories.