Reviews for Tensions Run High
brendafay chapter 13 . 6/29
More please
great story where'd you go? thanks for sharing
Guest chapter 13 . 3/13/2015
Are you ever going to finish this story? I really don't think Gibbs deserves to have Tim forgive him and rejoin his team. I think Gibbs needs a mental headslap- let Tim join Blanchard's tea and show Gibbs up!
jdgatorbait chapter 13 . 12/8/2014
Please,Please finish this story. Gibbs has to get McGee back and make things right. Please help Gibbs find McGee in time.
jdgatorbait chapter 13 . 12/8/2014
Please, Please finish this story, Please let Gibbs find McGee and work everything out. Please help Gibbs find McGee in time.
randomplotbunny chapter 13 . 11/12/2014
This story is spectacular! I only wish there was more of it...
Luvable chapter 13 . 7/25/2014
Oh Wow,

So love the story, please continue it.

Keep on writing
leobutler chapter 13 . 4/8/2014
Please please update soon. I hope Tim goes with the new team and doesn't go back to Gibbs Team.
theresald chapter 13 . 1/27/2014
I was really loving this story. And then it just stopped. I am sorry you were not able to finish it. I have a feeling it would have been one of the best.
Toni M H chapter 13 . 1/6/2014
I NEED to know what happens next. I know it's been a LONG time but I hope your muse for this story comes back because it's a really great and creative story!
Brinohms chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
You need to finish this story.
mcgeeksgirl chapter 13 . 10/22/2013
Great story...please update and finish...don't leave us hanging!
Brinohms chapter 13 . 8/31/2013
Finish this story please.
Crawcolady chapter 13 . 8/23/2013
Please continue with this story! It is too good to just be left hanging like so many of those stories out there. This story deserves to be followed through to the end! Please, have mercy on us and finish it!